Kimberly J.
Murrieta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair oily and does it smell bad?
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Prescott Vly, AZ
4 years, 3 months ago
This is my FAVORITE smelling product. I love the smell! I also does not leave hair oily although I prefer to use it on my wet hair rather than use it on dry hair.
Nicolette B.
Nicolette B.
Tempe, AZ
4 years, 4 months ago
It is a dry oil so it wont leave your hair oily. I didn't attach the pump that came with mine so that I could control how much I use to avoid greasy hair. I use about a dime sized and my hair is shoulder length, it takes a while but after 2 months my hair was completely transformed. Hope this helps.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Royal Oak, MI
4 years, 4 months ago
It smells fantastic! You can definitely make your hair oily if you use too much and concentrate it up towards the scalp. If you use a small amount and go from the midshaft to the ends and you should be fine. I love this stuff!
Alysa M.
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
4 years, 6 months ago
It smells very good. Also, it does not leave the hair oily. It absorbs into the hair easily. If you're worried about looking oily, start with a small amount until you find out what works for your hair.
Doral, FL
4 years, 8 months ago
This oil smells delicious and one of the properties of the argan oil is that is capable to be absorbed by your skin and scalp really fast, because is a lightweight oil. Try it and you will love it!
Doral, FL
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
If you use too much, yes. Try with a small amount and avoid the roots (where it MAY make it look dirty). The smell is so fantastic, you have to be crazy to hste it!!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
4 years, 9 months ago
If you use a proper amount it will not be oily. I try to use half a pump. Smell bad?..... NO WAY! It smells amazing!