Erika S.
Erika S.
Chula Vista , Ca

Can you apply it to dry hair or does it need to be wet?
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
July 31, 2013, 9:54 p.m.
You can use it on both, but I prefer to use it on wet.
Theresa M.
March 21, 2013, 2:53 p.m.
It can be used for both!! I have curly hair so to tame frizz and have some shine I use it after I shower, but if I straighten my hair I use it after to make my hair shine and smell good!
Theresa M.
March 21, 2013, 2:53 p.m.
Liz M.
Liz M.
March 14, 2013, 12:13 p.m.
Both, I use it on my dry ends and when my hair is damp.
Feb. 27, 2013, 12:01 p.m.
Both! better on wet, but after I've done my hair i put a tiny amount on my ends, and perfection!
Feb. 22, 2013, 7:40 p.m.
I always use it in my dry hair and you just have to be careful not to put too much in one spot.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Feb. 18, 2013, 7:39 p.m.
This product is made for wet hair. I would use a very small amount, and use it throughout your hair, concentrating on the ends. I think if you used the oil on dry hair it would look greasy.

Join Now