Erika S.
Erika S.
Chula Vista , CA
Can you apply it to dry hair or does it need to be wet?
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Prescott Vly, AZ
4 years, 2 months ago
You can use it on both, but I prefer to use it on wet.
Modesto, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
It can be used for both!! I have curly hair so to tame frizz and have some shine I use it after I shower, but if I straighten my hair I use it after to make my hair shine and smell good!
Modesto, CA
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
4 years, 7 months ago
Both, I use it on my dry ends and when my hair is damp.
4 years, 7 months ago
Both! better on wet, but after I've done my hair i put a tiny amount on my ends, and perfection!
Peachtree City, GA
Peachtree City, GA
4 years, 8 months ago
I always use it in my dry hair and you just have to be careful not to put too much in one spot.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Cedarburg, WI
4 years, 8 months ago
This product is made for wet hair. I would use a very small amount, and use it throughout your hair, concentrating on the ends. I think if you used the oil on dry hair it would look greasy.