BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kat 💙.
NORTH ANDOVER, MA
This is a must have hair product to have, it gives that final touch ok your hair after I blow dry it. It makes my hair soft and smooth but not oily. I do think it's a little pricey but it last forever so it's a good investment.
Michael S.
Louisville , KY
Love it! It works wonders I love the sent and the packaging is nice too I highly recommend
Shefali M.
I love this oil for combating frizz in winter or summer! It does not weigh my hair down and does not feel oily. It also smells amazing
Emma W.
Kamloops
tried this product as it has the best reviews out there and i can now see why! it works really well, doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy and i can feel a noticeable difference in softness of my hair
Katelyn S.
Saint George, UT
Moroccan oil leaves your hair shinier and smoother than ever. If you are needing a little hair treat this is perfect.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
I love this hair product makes my hair feels fresh and smells sooo good... my hair is very thin so it doesn’t have volume. And with this product it makes your damaged hair feel renewed and strong. my hair feels better with volume. I would recommend this!
Tiffany H.
Beaver bank , NS
I love this oil for myself and my clients. I like that it’s only available in salons and the smell isn’t overwhelming. A little goes along way and unlike some other brands it’s not as heavy. I would recommend to others.
Brieanna C.
It works well to tame my hair and help with the appearance of dryness and frizz. Also makes it more manageable
Maddison M.
Newtown, PA
Love using this on my ends to keep them my drying from coloring my hair! Works great totally recommend!
Sayra E.
Leesville , LA
I received a sample size of this product and it is amazing!!! I have really curly hair that can get frizzy so this product helps control the frizz a little better. It also smells good.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora