BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
AB B.
I got Moroccanoil in one of the many subscription boxes. It is thicker than what I aim for, but a little does go a long way for me. The shine is instant, the smell eh, I can do without it but it isn't horrible. I would recommend as a sealer for a any LOC regimen.
Courtney J.
Phenix City
Purchased at: Amazon
This Moroccanoil treatment is an oil. It is perfect to use in your hair when it is wet or dry. If it is wet and your hair is more fine, don’t use as much or it may be it to oily. If it is thick and course, it can probably handle a little more. I mainly focus it on my ends. I also use it on my body if it starts to feel dry. And when I get spray tans it is perfect for keeping the spray tan looking fresh & keeping my body moisturized.
Jennifer L.
Minneapolis
I’ve written a review for this before. I love this stuff-it’s the best out there. It smells so good and keeps my hair nice and soft!
Alex P.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It is a holy grail for my frizzy and dry hair even though the price tag literally kills me. It has nice and sleek packaging, the scent is nice and not overwhelming at all. I recommend this to everyone always
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
This has been a life saver for my dry and brittle hair in the winter! If you have fine hear and often use heating tools on it this is an absolute must for repair. It helps restore your moisture and shine after one use, absolutely amazing to try girls!
Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy grail hair oil. I will forever use this product. I have used for over ten years. Helps tame frizzy hair and gives a healthy shin without looking greasy. Smells good. It looks expensive at first, but you don’t need a lot of product so the bottle lasts for years. Would recommend to others and plan on purchasing again in the future.
April B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is another staple product for me. It is great for all hair types, and really helps strengthen and moisturize the hair as well as add shine and help with fly aways. Really just an overall great product!
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
This stuff does wonders for my hair, plus it smells incredible! Moroccanoil has helped my hair look & become healthier than it has been in so long. My once dull lifeless hair now feels and looks so much better!
Brook H.
Wichita
Really liked this a lot I have natural hair and it made my hair perfect when I straightened it, also smells good it’s a weird smell though one that’s weird at first but you get used to it and like it after a while lol don’t know what I’m sayin but I liked it definitely recommend.
Alyssa R.
Cameron, NC
Smells amazing, leaves my hair super soft, shiny and frizz free. It also lasts a long time so its not a product you have to buy often.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora