BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I have a long hair so some oils are really necessary for me! I love this oil. I had like 2 mini-sized bottles and one 125ml. And it is awesome! It smells so good! And my hair looks much better - silky, shiny, soft and smooth. Highly recommend this product!
Naomi A.
Ellenton, FL
This oil is amazing! It leave my hair feeling so soft and healthy. Don't go crazy with it though because it will make it greasy if you go overboard.
Kaila R.
McKeesport, PA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It makes your hair feel super soft and manageable without weighing your hair down. It's so easy to use and a little of it goes such a long way. My hair was super dry and had a lot of static, but after putting this product on my hair, it had BARELY any static. Absolutely worth the price.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I use this everyday on my ends. I use to use another oil on my hair from Sally's. When I bought this I noticed this was bottled in glass and was richer. It costs more but this type of oil should be packaged in glass and not in plastic. I really enjoy the smell.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I like that this oil comes with a pump. Some oils don't and this makes it easier for application. I do notice that I use it a lot more with the pump because it squirts out a lot of product. It may not last as long.
Bonnie V.
Paxton, IL
Buyer beware on this. I used to use this for years! I have thick curly hair, and I thought it was doing wonders on it. BUT- it is heavily laden with silicones and this specific silicone/ingredients can actually contribute to hair thinning and loss when used for long periods of time. Also- this stuff is pricey. Very pricey, especially because the amount of actual argan oil in it (one of last ingredients). Sure- it smells great and has great slick to it, but this stuff is TERRIBLE for the long term health of your hair.
Robin S.
Toronto
This treatment is the best. It leaves your hair silky smooth, shiny and can I say smelling like a million bucks. I have tried other treatments but this by far is my favorite. The scent is subtle and fresh. It helps keep my hair healthy and keeps this split ends under control. You can purchase this product at any beauty hair store and Walmart. I will definitely be repurchasing this again.
Dusty C.
College Station, TX
This oil is amazing. I have thick coarse redhair. A little goes a long way. I wear my hair straight and curly.

Curly-I apply only a small amount...not other product and really keeps frizz away...yet bouncy curls.

Straight- anothet small amount and the 'fried' look after straightening goes away

Side note....in an act of desperation I used as lotion on my legs....works wonders.
Emily J.
Phenix City, AL
Got this as a product to try and love it ! Keeps my hair silky and soft and makes it feel more heathy ! Brings moisture into my hair when it's feeling dry and brittle
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
My absolute favorite oil for my hair. I use this out of the shower and use it once a week for a hot oil treatment. I heat it up in the microwave and paint it onto my hair. Keeps my hair sleek and smooth
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora