BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Tina P.
Clarksburg, WV
I have to say i eas not happy with this product at all. It leftmy haur feeling greasy and loolung line ut hadnt been eashed in a minth. My opinion i dont reccomend a yone to use tbis.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I got this as a sample from Sephora which lasted me a little over two weeks. It was somewhat of a cult favorite so I was curious to try it out. My conclusion is I am not a fan and it’s a total waste of money. It’s thick and weighs your hair down and filled with silicones that coat your hair and make it appear smooth and healthy. Go for a product (or an organic natural oil) that actually helps repair your hair overtime. You can buy pure Argan oil for a quarter of the cost of this branded one.
Molly C.
Franklin
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
I know hundreds of people who swear by this, and I've seen it work wonders, the only problem is my hair is way too thin and fine for it to look anything other than a greasy mess.
RAYANE P.
New York
Eu adoro os produtos da Moroccanoil, mas esse óleo eu não gostei. Tenho cabelo seco nas pontas e oleoso na raiz, e ao usar o óleo o meu cabelo ficou super ressecado. Com um aspecto muito ruim, mesmo eu usando o shampoo, condicionador e a mascara da mesma marca.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
Did not like this product. Felt heavy and greasy on my hair. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
sandra l.
Madrid
No me gusta nada este producto, es lo primero carisiisiimo , tiene un olor muy pesado e intenso , deja el pelo graso, lamido y de aspecto desagradable m no he notado nada de nutrición
Theresa R.
Prince George
Thumbs down, the yellow dye ingredient turned my hair extensions. ... yellow! Too bad because I adore the smell and silky feeling of this product. Would repurchase if the color additive was removed.
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
Used to use this religiously but then I realized it wasn't doing much and was so expensive! I Used to love this product but then found out it has alcohols that dry out your hair included in the ingredient list in order to make your hair dry faster when you blow it out.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Moroccan oil just wasn't for me. I love the smell. I wanted to love the product. But it didn't touch my frizz.
Liz T.
I wanted to love the Moroccanoil treatment when I got it for Christmas, but every time I used it my hair felt so weighed down and limp. I have fine blonde color treated hair and I think this just wasn't a fit for my hair type. I gave it to a friend with thicker curlier hair and she was very happy with the results. The formula was just way too heavy for my hair and I wasn't fond of the smell.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora