BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Amy C.
plymouth
after using this product my hair felt and smelt amazing! i would highly recomend this product to anyone with dry textured hair like my self! it smelss amazing and even feels great in your hands, i used more on the ends of my hair then the rest
Liz M.
Winnipeg
I love how this makes my hair feel: super soft, shiny and not frizzy. It leaves such a nice scent as well. It’s pretty comparable to others, I have repurchased many times and I’ve always been satisfied with my purchase. I highly recommend this!
Iulia V.
Iasi
I use this product for my verry dry and bleached hair. I use it every week when I wash my hair and it calma my hair a LOT. There are other cheaper alternatives but this does work. It's a little more pricey for me but I bought it and I am sarisfied with it.
Paola G.
I eas really scared for trying this product because i thought that this would leave my hay greasy but it doesn't i dont know if it is because i had my hair really dry but it works for me. of couse i dont use it everytime i wash my hair but when i do it always have excelent results
DHQ A.
Evry
Makes my hair silky with a wonderful perfume.

One of the Best product i use so far !

This works and the perfume stay for days.

I really recommend it if you have curl dry hair like me!

Amelia G.
This was the very first Moroccan oil I tried and although I have tried others since, I always seem to come back to this one. It leaves my hair super shiny and smooth, also so easy to style. I am not someone who uses a lot of hair products, so finding something that does all this and more without having to switch between multiple products is great!!
Sadie G.
Widnes
This product does say as it does on the packaging. I found that it can be quite heavy and greasy looking if too much is used which can be an easy mistake with it not having a pump on the bottle so an over spill is easily done. Packaging is great price is quite higher compred to over drug store products that are just as good
Nikita K.
North york, O
Over priced for what you get. Smells nice but I️ can get the same effect using sweet almond oil in my hair. Leaves hair feeling really nice though so if you don’t mind spending this kind of money on the product then it might work for you !
Suzanne M.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff works miracles.  My hair was in a terrible straw like state at the ends from all the processing.  Between the (multiple) colors, blow drying. straitening, curling, and all the other products that dry out my mane, I was at my wits end.  I had heard a lot about Moroccon Oil, but I was skeptical at first because it can be a little pricey.  I finally took the leap of faith, and I am so glad I did.  It doesn't cause my hair to look greasy at all, and it saved the ends of my hair.  It helps my hair stay soft and detangled with a little burst of healthy shine.  My hair goes is half way down my back, but I only need a small dab of the oil (less than a dime size).  A little really does go a long way, which means the price is not that bad for how long it will last.

I will continue to purchase and recommend this item to anyone with dry or overly processed hair.  I will say, if you don't really process your hair much, it's probably not necessary unless you have crazy dry hair.
Sarah C.
Nepean, ON
Love the smell love the feeling. My favourite hair oil, nothing compares. I sometimes run the leftover into my skin also. As a hairdresser I recommend this to most people and as a user to everyone. I find the original and the light formula are interchangeable
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora