BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Emely H.
San cristobal
My hair look strong and healthy after used it. This product smells really good, not grease at all (very light oil), good texture. Also, my hair is growing so fast since I started using it.
Milagros M.
Arequipa
I had already had experience with this brand because I used the moisturizing mask so I decided on this moroccanoil treatment and the truth is that I am not disappointed in addition to having a delicious aroma, by applying it to the tips in a small amount it really works wonders on my hair I always use it and I'm very happy I would buy it again
Pagan D.
United Kingdom
I love love love this product, I would be without it now. It leaves me hair feeling soft and frizz-free. It lasts months so is really good quality for your money. It smells lovely and I always get asked what I use on my hair. It would be hard for me to find a better product to move to
Cécile S.
avignon
a care that works very well. the smell is not unpleasant. I apply it as a mask on the ends of the hair. it moisturizes well. on the other hand it is necessary to rinse well. I recommend
Tara I.
Milton
I have yet to come across an oil that is better than this for the daily use. I put it on while my hair is drying from the shower and i feel like i dont have to put so much product in after because its so moisturizing and nourishing! I have purchased 3 bottles already and i am even obsessed with the smell of this brand!! Cannot stay away!
Mumatron E.
Wyken, Coventry
This product is my holy grail! Go and buy it immediately!!! The quality and strength of my hair has improved exponentially. It is a cult buy for a reason. A little goes a long way and I tend to put it on wet hair and then go through the end again with a tiny bit more when blow dried.
Tara E.
Carlisle, Carlisle
This smells absolutely amazing, it is so easy to use in wet hair or dry hair. It leaves my hair feeling nourished and easy to work with, without leaving it feeling weighed down or greasy. After twice weekly use for 3 week my hairbrush felt amazing and I feel the slightly higher price if definitely justified by the amazing results!
Nora F.
Limerick
I love macaroon oil for my hair, I always put it in the ends of my hair and it Stops it from getting split ends and leaves my hair soft and silky and helps keep it in good condition
Ema B.
nottinghamshire
This product is my ride or die!! With having very long, thick and naturally curly hair I suffer from a lot of frizz! This product is cheap and really calms down my frizz. It's smells amazing and it doesn't make the hair greasy like some serums do, love it!!
Jessie 🍁.
Mexico City
En general la mayoría de los productos de esta marca son muy buenos. En el caso del Moroccanoil, es un producto de muy buena calidad, brinda mucho brillo al cabello, elimina el frizz, sana el cabello dañado ya sea por el tinte, el uso de plancha o secadora, etc. Además tiene un olor muy agradable! Lo recomiendo al 100%.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.