BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Courtney R.
It’s amazing I think so as I’ve got fine hair, and I think it met my expectations which was amazing as I’ve never used it before and I’ve got thin blonde hair, and it’s good for the money and excellent price, it could improve a little and make it more bigger
Ediane S.
Bear, DE
Este é o melhor produto que já tentei. Recomendo fortemente este produto por cabelos extremamente danificados. Este produto é uma forma líquida espessa que funciona melhor para cabelos excessivamente processados ​​ou crespos.
Kayla F.
Ireland
Very good product, does exactly what it says on the bottle, very long lasting leaves your hydrated and feeling luxurious. Very affordable product as it lasts so long. The packaging is good easy to use would recommend to anyone looking for more hydration and shine.
Janita N.
This oil is super! I have curly and dry hair and they get tangled really easily. This oil makes my hair really soft and makes brushing them easier by making them softer, moisturised and detangled. My hair is loving this and I’m definitely going to repurchase this!
Lexy J.
St Mary, Stony Stratford
This is literally my favourite oil to put on my hair. It leaves my hair feeling amazingly soft and renewed. It’s great for dry or damaged hair because it instantly gives it a lift without leaving it heavy. I love the way my hair smells after using this aswel!!!!
Nathaly F.
miami
I like it and I really like it. I have noticed the difference in my hair that is no longer damaged. It looks a lot more shiny and shiny. It is much more beautiful. I do not get tired of using it and even though I use it better results are those that I see I love
Jessica K.
The Moroccan oil is my all time favourite hair product! It makes my hair so silky and smooth especially when I have split dry ends. The product is so easy to use and I am always satisfied with the product. I always put Moroccan oil on my hair before blow drying!
Simply G.
montreal
i have thin hair and its curly so i try to used a little oil to help the curls look revived and i just cant stand how it looks! not only does it have a strong scent, its thick and unmanageable! and good luck washing this stuff off! youll need hot water and multiple shampoo's
Chelsea D.
Kelowna, BC
By far my favorite hair treatment. I use it after every shower to leave my hair smooth, soft and healthy looking. Would recommend to anyone looking to repair the quality of their hair.
Ashleigh F.
Witney, oxfordshire
This is the best oil treatment for hair! I’ve tried a few leading brands and I go back to this every single time. The smell is beautiful and it leaves my hair feeling soft all day long. A little bit goes such a long way. Will deffo be buying more once I run out!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora