BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
jord a.
Calgary, AZ
Love love love! Been using for close to 10 years. Works well. Smells amazing, price is good. I recommend this product to everyone. I wish they made a body spray because it smells that good! Have purchased at hair salons and at Sephora before. Sephora usually has the best price
Sha 👽.
I loved it. It left my hair really soft! But i would'n't recommend it if you use heat, like a curling iron. Also, it can make your blonde hair a little yellow-ish
Olivia G.
Hall Lane , Burwell
Love this! Made my hair feel so silky and smooth, added extra shine and my hair didn't feel damaged. I use a lot it heat on my hair but this helps keep it healthy
Emma R.
Toronto, OK
Love the Morcoccan oil treatments. I have heavily processed (bleached), fine hair so I find it really works wonder. Smells great and really seals in split ends. It is on the expensive side but definitely worth it for the results. I am always satisfied with this product.
Joanna P.
Luton
I love this product it’s my all time fave after every hair wash I use this on myself and daughter while the hair is still damp just at the ends. It leaves our hair so soft shiny and healthy looking, my daughter also gets nitty hair and helps to keep her hair manageable
Half-pinay, H.
Najran City
I use this on a daily basis especially after I wash my hair. It’s practically my complete hair food in a bottle! I its scent and the texture it gives to my hair after every use. My hair feels silky and lightweight at the same time. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Jennyfer W.
The best, es verdad es un poco caro pero se lo digo vale la pena. No te dejara el cabello grasoso, el cabello lo absorbe todo y te deja un brillo increíble (mi tipo de cabello nones seco ni graso)
Kerry A.
Perfect for fine yet thick hair. My hair tends to get greasy quite quickly so I was a bit unsure about using an oil on it. I just applied mainly to the ends and worked it up a little bit, my hair was so easy to comb through when wet and once I had dried it it was so soft.
Beth F.
UK , northampton
I love this stuff. Apply either when hair is dry or wet. But don’t apply to much. You can only apply a little bit to get great results. This leaves your hair so silky smooth and doesn’t leave your hair greasy. The smell is Devine!
Tori F.
Keswick, ON
This is an amazing hair oil, I have fine, damaged hair and this product revives it to the point where it feels luxuriously smooth. I can even apply it to my roots without any wet appearance! With this oil a little goes a long way so a bottle will last you quite a while.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora