BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Nika B.
Dubai, Silicon Oasis
I have major frizz issues during the summer months in Dubai- due to the intense heat. All hair products that I’ve tried can’t tame the frizz- except this product. It immediately smooths my hair and it lasts for the entire day. The smell of the product is also super nice!
Harini R.
chennai
I love this product! It’s amazing! I recently did keratin treatment to my hair ! And I use it after every wash on damp hair and apply it from mid length ! It keeps my hair hydrated, frizz free , and manageable !!
Rebeca D.
Tecate, CA
Moroccan brand is the Bomb is great and it does what it says. Gives shine and smell super good. I use this a couple of times per week. It's expensive but if you like to splurge or you need good hair products this is the one for you. I'm very satisfied using not only this but many products from the brand.
Nicole H.
I heard great things but even with the smallest product application it made my hair appear greasy as if i hadn't washed it for days. Compared to other treatments I have tried this is not my favorite. Although it may be possible that it could work for other hair types.
Louise W.
Sidcup, Kent
Seen  so have very curly hair, it tends to get  very dry- especially in the winter seasons.  I've tried out many different hair oils and would definitely say that the morrocan oil  is the best at making my hair shiny, soft and less dry. It is also very affordable and is easy to purchase.10/10
Ajla D.
Riehen
My hair is usually oily on the top but I have very dry ends. That’s why I choose to buy Moroccanoil® Frizz Control and Moroccanoil® Treatment Original products. They helped me a lot with my dry ends. I would recommend it to everyone! Btw the packaging is nice and it they smell sooo gooood!!!
Kirsty B.
My favourite haircare product! The smell is amazing and you only have to use a little and it lasts for so long it is a little pricey but also totally worth the money and works wonders my hair feels amazing and it makes such a difference keeping my hair nice and shiny would totally recommend this product to anyone!
jackie g.
Bowmanville, ON
Not only does this product smell great but it does wonders for your hair! I only use this product on dry hair (as I do have thinl, blonde hair) to lightly smooth down any fly-aways at the roots and to keep my ends look fresh and sleek. Tip: a little goes a long way with this oil.
kaitlynn_md D.
Fort McMurray, AB
Excellent product, doesnt leave an oily residue but smooths hair and adds shine. A little goes a long way. I recommend applying to damp hair and allowing your hair to air dry.
Emma M.
Mcpherson , East Kilbride
Absolutely love this hair oil, I use heat in my hair everyday and my hair became really dry and brittle but since I’ve been using this oil my hair has never felt better! It leaves my hair silky smooth and looking healthier and shinier. This oil also smells amazing and I would definitely recommend this product
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora