BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sandra A.
Modesto, CA
Moroccan oil is one of the best oils out in the market. It is on the pricier side but it's well worth it because you don't need to use that much product. My hair is past my shoulders and all I use is a dime size (maybe less) and just run it through my ends and work it up, never at my root area. The end result is not oily, it is just very soft and maximum shine. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Autumn D.
Austin, TX
I have got to be the only poor soul who cannot use this. I have really oily hair and even after washing my hair this is just too much. It weighs my hair down and even the tiniest amout isnt right. Just wasn't meant to be Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Kady H.
Alexandria, VA
Between the weather and coloring my hair is UBER dry in the winter. No matter how much conditioner I use I could never really get it smooth. Since I have been using Morricanoil that has totally changed. I use it right before I blow dry my hair and it allows me to style it without creating a lot of static later that comes with my dry hair. It loves heat and I can still use the flat iron without damaging my hair. I have a lot of thin hair that usually falls flat but this product does not weigh my hair down either.
Laura A.
Austin, TX
I've been a loyal fan of this stuff since it first came out. I use it on my hair, my husband's hair, and all of my children. It really keeps our hair glossy, tangle free and healthy looking. I also love the way it smells.

We recently went on vacation and I forgot to pack my Moroccan oil. After 2 days, I had to go to the store and track it down. My hair felt like straw without it and wouldn't hold a curl.

Definitely one of my holy grails.
Sana H.
I love this product. I use it almost every day. This smells amazing & the bottle is cute. My hair gets moisturized and one pump is all you need. This bottle will last you a long time. I've purchased maybe two bottles in a span of a couple years lol. The only downside would be the pump. Like all pump bottles when you get to the bottom of the bottle they become hard to use. I prefer bottles without a pump but it looks pretty on my vanity.
Angela B.
Irving, TX
My favorite serum to leave in my hair for hydration. I am really sensitive to hair product and as a result cannot use many, this is my go to! I never break out using it and it hydrates and gives shine to my ends! I have blonde balayage and naturally curly hair, so I need the extra hydration without the weight or greasiness. This product absorbs nicely and the smell is delicious. I use the light version because my hair is blonde.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
I really like this product. It takes rid of the frizz and relaxes my hair with out weighing it down. It's very effective, does exactly what it says it will. I highly recommend this product. Just remember a little bit goes a long way.
Amber B.
louisville
I have naturally oily hair but it is very frizzy. This product is easy to use and smells amazing! It is my in a rush staple as well as my night out, trying to look good staple. All you do is pump a little in your hands and put in the middle/ends of your hair. This keeps your hair smelling fresh and looking slick all day. Presses the crazy flyaways and dead ends down without leaving hair look and feel oily. Can easily be used too much to make hair look oily. Use only two pumps at first to see how it blends.
Kristy N.
Chino Hills, CA
I recently had the opportunity to try this product while in a trip in Las Vegas. It was 110 degree and I have bleach blonde platinum hair. Needless to say my hair did not like the elements. I tried this oil treatment at night when I returned to my hotel after a day being out in the sun. The next morning I woke up to soft manageable hair that was shiny and not brittle. I think this is might be one of the good ones to make the rotation.
Ryann H.
Moroccan oil as a brand is one of my all time favorite brands. This product, however, does not compare to the less oily, creamier versions of the product. I have already oily hair and this oil made it look like a badly needed a shower after only a day. Overall, the Moroccan oil products typically do wonders for my hair in smoothness, shine and detangling, but I would not recommend this product to someone with oily hair as a concern.
Anna S.
Is it worth the money?
Norma T.
Jessica L.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora