BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
This hair oil is really good for my hair when I wash it because it leaves my hair feeling really light smooth and smells amazing I also love this oil because it makes my hair really soft, I often use this product after I wash my hair or for special occasions to make my hair have a nice shiny finish.
Carly S.
Poole, Dorset
Moroccanoil oil is a holy grail product of mine. I use it every day. Either on wet hair or on dry hair to smooth down the ends. It's a product I can't live without. It helps to grow hair faster by minimising damage, therefore it’s is less likely to break.
Soumya S.
Horsham
This product is such a necessity in your hair care it!! Quite often I don’t need to brow dry my hair - just pop this on towel dry hair and it works like magic making it look smoother and shiny. I absolutely love the smell - can’t get enough!! Of course when used before styling hair it looks more angelic!
Nayely P.
vallenar
uno de los mejores productos para el cabello, sin duda, tal vez su calor sea un poco alto, pero lo vale! al 💯, te deja el cabello de maravilla, un aroma espléndido y lo mejor es que no te lo deja graso!!
Alicia W.
Bynner St, Shrewsbury
God if I could afford it I’d buy a thousand litre bottle of this stuff. HOW GOOD IS THIS. Forever obsessed with the smell, makes me feel like I’m on holiday. Really smooths and strengthens my hair, it does a good job indeed. My hair ends become quite dry and brittle and this stuff always saves the day 👍🏼
Melody A.
Sango Domingo
Morroccanoil is seriously one of the best brands i've ever tried in my hair. The smell is amazing, the hydration in the ends, the feeling, and obviously the results are very very good. My hair looks absolutely different after I apply. A little expensive.
Hanna M.
Powell River
this is my all time favorite oil to use on my hair. this product is incredible! it is very light weight and does not make your hair greasy. not only can i see it, but i can feel a difference in my hair every time i use Moroccanoil. it also smells absolutely unreal! Please keep making amazing products!
Steffi V.
Dubai
Got this product early this year as I was loosing a lot of hair, it’s not such a great product as a little extra can leave ur hair greasy. But has help my hair loss a bit.
Shannon E.
Toronto
This oil is amazing. I really love it in the winter. When your ends feel really dry I run this through the ends of the hair and it helps so much! You only need a small amount so the bottle has lasted me forever. Would purchase again! This is a fantastic brand. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
this oil helped my hair a lot. i apply it after washing my hair until it’s wet. just a little amount is enough. so it lasts longer too. it makes my hair look healthy, without frizz, shiny... highly recommended for all hair types
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora