BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
jackie g.
Bowmanville, ON
Not only does this product smell great but it does wonders for your hair! I only use this product on dry hair (as I do have thinl, blonde hair) to lightly smooth down any fly-aways at the roots and to keep my ends look fresh and sleek. Tip: a little goes a long way with this oil.
kaitlynn_md D.
Fort McMurray, AB
Excellent product, doesnt leave an oily residue but smooths hair and adds shine. A little goes a long way. I recommend applying to damp hair and allowing your hair to air dry.
Holly G.
9 birny hill court, Clydebank, Glasgow
Use this on my hair every second day after I come out the shower, little pricey but you get lots for your money & it lasts. Being in the sun all the time my hair gets dry so this really gives my hair extra shine & keeps it so healthy. My favourite oil for my hair
Emma M.
Mcpherson , East Kilbride
Absolutely love this hair oil, I use heat in my hair everyday and my hair became really dry and brittle but since I’ve been using this oil my hair has never felt better! It leaves my hair silky smooth and looking healthier and shinier. This oil also smells amazing and I would definitely recommend this product
Jodie B.
Ellesmere Port
A-mazing stuff for if your hair tends to be on the frizzy side. I have very thick hair and without product and styling it goes a bit Monica from Friends in the Bahamas 😂 This stuff really helps make it silky smooth though. Not sure what it would be like if you had fine hair though it may be a bit too heavy?
Jamie H.
Burnley
Not sure what to think about this product. Leaves my hair feeling quite claggy, sticky and greasy not sure whether I'm using too much, but when I use less product it doesn't seem to have any affect . Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Sophie E.
My holy grail! I pop a little pump on my hair after dabbing my hair dry, not only does it smell amazing but it makes my hair feel so silky and soft. My hair has grown and become so strong since using it! Would love to eventually be able to try others in the range as I’ve heard amazing things about them too!
This hair oil is really good for my hair when I wash it because it leaves my hair feeling really light smooth and smells amazing I also love this oil because it makes my hair really soft, I often use this product after I wash my hair or for special occasions to make my hair have a nice shiny finish.
Carly S.
Poole, Dorset
Moroccanoil oil is a holy grail product of mine. I use it every day. Either on wet hair or on dry hair to smooth down the ends. It's a product I can't live without. It helps to grow hair faster by minimising damage, therefore it’s is less likely to break.
Soumya S.
Horsham
This product is such a necessity in your hair care it!! Quite often I don’t need to brow dry my hair - just pop this on towel dry hair and it works like magic making it look smoother and shiny. I absolutely love the smell - can’t get enough!! Of course when used before styling hair it looks more angelic!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora