BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Celine S.
I started using this to see what all the hype was about, and although I do like it I don’t necessarily think it’s a game changer that you need to go out right away to purchase. The pros are that one regular sized bottle does last you forever as you only need one pump, so you definitely get your money’s worth but it is expensive. In terms of how it works, it does make my hair soft but I don’t see any other benefits other than that.
Freya W.
This product is my holiday grail hair product. It is amazing. My hair is so soft after using this. It does make my hair greasy.
My hair is in such good condition, and the oil effects last until the next hair wash. My hair also won't stop growing when I use this stuff.
I would recommend this product.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
¡PRODUCTO DE PELO FAVORITO! ¡Utilizo este aceite después de cada lavado!  Me gusta mucho el cabello y el cabello.  También noto que mis estilos de cabello (enderezar u ondular) duran mucho más que lo que no puedo soportar en mi cabello.  Creo que también ayuda con la protección contra el calor.  ¡Vale la pena el costo!  Definitivamente lo recomiendo a todos
Tiffany D.
Dundee
I'm not a fan of thus really, the smell is unpleasant and it just made my hair feel greasy. I sometimes get a bit of frizz at the back and I thought this would help but it didn't do anything other than coating my hair and making it stick to my head. Maybe it's just not right for my hair type though which I gave it 2 stars.
April M.
Derby
I honestly with out a doubt rate this 10/10 it is literally a life saver. I use this at least once a week and it keeps my haor healthy and shiny. Before using this i suffered with a really dry scalp and now no problems at all. I would deffo reccomend to anyone
leona r.
8 tweedvale place yoker , Yoker Glasgow
This oil is amazing, it keeps my hair from getting dry and frizzy, it’s also a big help when using heat tools, my hair hasn’t been damaged in ages everyday is a good hair day for me when I’m using this
Katie M.
I have long blonde hair and I’m always on the look out for great hair treatments. After using this product I felt a huge difference in my hair. My hair has never been dry but it can often become dull and heavy. This product brought live to my hair, it added shine and my hair looked amazing! I would totally recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick fix for your hair.
Yaz B.
Left my hair feeling silky and soft without looking greasy! I put this in my towel dried hair then blow dry my hair and it makes it look shiny and less static or frizzy. Well worth the purchase!!
nicolle r.
gwent, wales
I could not be without this! I have fine/prone to damage, mid to long length hair and always struggled to find anything that would protect my hair without weighing it down. I now use it religiously every time i wash my hair. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily and also helps with flyaways. I've noticied a huge difference in the strength and condition of my hair. Love it
Eva V.
New Castle
I absolutely loooooooooove this hair treatment. Leaves my hair soft and shiny and makes my hair look absolutely  wonderfull. All my friends bought it because I can’t stop telling them how awesome is this oil. I had used up about 4 bottles and i keep buying it!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora