BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Chloe J.
Wa5 1bn
Found it to be amazing for my dry curly hair. I need something deeply conditioning and this does the job for sure Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Shampoo
marigold d.
when i arrived here in UK few months ago my hair becomes dry probably because of the weather and hot shower so i started looking for hair oil treatment online and found this moroccan oil. ive read lots of good reviews about it so i tried it and just like magic! it makes my hair soft and shiny now plus i stopped using hot water in washing my hair cause it is not good for the hair they said. i highly recommend this product.
Claudia S.
Hinckley , Hinckley
Recently purchased this oil after being recommended it by my hairdresser for breakage and general hair SOS! It comes in a lovely packaged glass bottle with a pump. You only need to use a small amount in dry or damp hair as a little goes a long way. After spreading it though my hair it quickly became much softer and had more shine. I’ve found since using this product my hair feels much healthier and has more weight. A little pricey but worth it! Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Souhaila 👑.
My country is lucky to be the only country that Plant a argan tree
Argan oil is Multi-benefit
Vitamin E promotes healthy hairgrowth as it contains antioxidants, which help boost cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair – it has even been used for hair regrowth.Argan oil has a number of benefitswhen used on hair. It can act as a moisturiser for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp
Sammy B.
Bradley Stoke
Best oil you can find. Makes my hair super soft, and stops frizz. When my hair is getting near the time it needs cutting and isn’t the best on the ends, this will help to nourish them and help brushing. The smell is divine! I use 3 pumps before I dry my hair and the bottle has lasted me nearly a year. Expensive, but long lasting and well worth the cost
Beth B.
Liverpool
A little bit over priced at times but smells stunning and really can tell a difference in my hair. Put this on damp hair, I just about use 2 pumps and then run throughout from just below the root to tip focusing mainly on the tip.
Dont add add too much or your hair could look greasy
Myra D.
Margao,raia
I love this Moroccan oil treatment I tried it a while ago and it helped get rid of my dryness it's very convenient to use and comes in a good size bottle I find it the best in the market a very good product also if you have oily hair naturally this may not be your best option since I noticed it worked differently on my sister whereas myself different.
Kate M.
Absolutely love this product! I've used bottle after bottle and will always have some in my stash!
It smells amazing and it leaves my hair so soft and shiny. I concentrate most of the oil to the ends of my hair, to avoid greasy looking roots.
My fiancé steals this all the time, so it must be great!
5* from me (and the fiancé!) xo
Emely H.
San cristobal
My hair look strong and healthy after used it. This product smells really good, not grease at all (very light oil), good texture. Also, my hair is growing so fast since I started using it.
Talita V.
Não conheço óleo melhor que esse!! É maravilhoso, não deixa meu cabelo com aspecto oleoso (se usado na medida certa), e deixa uma super hidratação e maciez nos fios.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora