BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Tiffany D.
Dundee
I'm not a fan of thus really, the smell is unpleasant and it just made my hair feel greasy. I sometimes get a bit of frizz at the back and I thought this would help but it didn't do anything other than coating my hair and making it stick to my head. Maybe it's just not right for my hair type though which I gave it 2 stars.
April M.
Derby
I honestly with out a doubt rate this 10/10 it is literally a life saver. I use this at least once a week and it keeps my haor healthy and shiny. Before using this i suffered with a really dry scalp and now no problems at all. I would deffo reccomend to anyone
leona r.
8 tweedvale place yoker , Yoker Glasgow
This oil is amazing, it keeps my hair from getting dry and frizzy, it’s also a big help when using heat tools, my hair hasn’t been damaged in ages everyday is a good hair day for me when I’m using this
Katie M.
I have long blonde hair and I’m always on the look out for great hair treatments. After using this product I felt a huge difference in my hair. My hair has never been dry but it can often become dull and heavy. This product brought live to my hair, it added shine and my hair looked amazing! I would totally recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick fix for your hair.
Yaz B.
Left my hair feeling silky and soft without looking greasy! I put this in my towel dried hair then blow dry my hair and it makes it look shiny and less static or frizzy. Well worth the purchase!!
nicolle r.
gwent, wales
I could not be without this! I have fine/prone to damage, mid to long length hair and always struggled to find anything that would protect my hair without weighing it down. I now use it religiously every time i wash my hair. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily and also helps with flyaways. I've noticied a huge difference in the strength and condition of my hair. Love it
Eva V.
New Castle
I absolutely loooooooooove this hair treatment. Leaves my hair soft and shiny and makes my hair look absolutely  wonderfull. All my friends bought it because I can’t stop telling them how awesome is this oil. I had used up about 4 bottles and i keep buying it!
I don't use it regularly but yes it's too good.
With this No day can ever be a bad hair day.
It feels light and immediately smoothens the hair. It's literally the best Serum.
It's a fabulous product.
Stella R.
Mapperley, Nottingham
Helped my hair to look glossy and shiny, and also very soft! It is long lasting and keeps hair feeling fresh for a few days, it met my expectations! It was so good compared to other products and by far the best, no room for improvement! Was just perfect
Anna J.
I have been using this product for years, and I still rush to buy a back-up bottle as soon as mine gets low because I do not want to be caught in a situation where I don't have it. I apply this product to my hair after every wash, mainly focusing on the ends of my hair. It makes my hair feel so silky and smooth, and I do see a difference in my split ends when I use it. And the bonus is, it smells amazing!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora