BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Gaga G.
My hair looked really nice the day after using this, but the fragrance was too strong for me. Because of the scent, I won’t repurchase, but if you aren’t very sensitive to scents, it should not be an issue.
izzy b.
makes the hair really luminous and shiny after heat styling or blowdrying. replenished the hair that has a lot of flyaways. the scent smells exactly like all the moroccan oil products, would recommend this product for someone who has more dry or heat damaged hair
opal p.
Monmouth, IL
This oil is very hydrating and smells amazing! However, while it does help smooth and define my curls, its very minimal and does not help with frizz as much as I feel it should. It is a very nice product and leaves my hair feeling very smooth, but for the price it just doesn't do enough.
Michael C.
Boonsboro
A little goes a long way and it last a long time! Leaves the hair smelling good and feeling great
c H.
Santa Ana, CA
OH MY GOD! Let me just say that i am EXTREMELY picky about what I put in my hair. My hair gal showed me this product over eight years ago. I have not stopped using it ever cents! I love the smell and I love how you literally only need a little bit to go a long ways. This was the gateway hair product for me!
Julie E.
Columbia, SC
This is my OG hair oil that I've repurchased a zillion times in the close to decade I've been using it. Tames frizz, protects from heat damage, smells delightful and it lasts so long. I also use on my elbows in the winter to keep them from cracking!
Diana N.
Greenville
Gives you great silky shiny hair with a great scent. Just rub dime size in your hands and through your hair before drying. You’ll love it!
Jessica M.
Denver
I love using Moroccanoil for my hair! It keeps it smelling nice and shiny. You need to be careful not to use too much or you will get greasy hair though. If you naturally have greasy hair, I wouldn't use this product often or before going out. I like to put it in my hair on the ends after a shower.
Jasmine L.
Moroccan Oil was the first oil I ever used for my hair nearly 10 years ago and absolutely nothing compares. It is worth every single penny. I use it daily in my hair and on clients. It makes the hair feel so silky, but never greecy. It smells amazing as well making it a must have in my daily routine!
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
This smells so incredibly good!!! For my thin hair it's a bit heavy and greasy so I only use it on the very ends of my hair when they're feeling a little dry. But if it wasnt for that I would slather it it on every day for the smell alone!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.