BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
kat m.
My hair loves this stuff. For thick, frizzy and curly/wavy hair, this product tames and moisturizes my hair amazingly. I apply one pump to the ends of my hair when it's semi-damp and run through it with my fingers. I find other oils too to be too thick and sticky, while this oil is absorbed by hair well. The only issue that I have with this oil is that it leaves behind a sticky residue on my hands that I have to wash off but that isn't a huge deal.
Christina E.
This is just one of those products you always come back to. I have tried other less expensive oils for my hair, and I always come back to this one. It is pricey, but nothing really compares to this product. I love the smell and it does wonders for my crazy split ends and coarse hair. My favorite way to use it is to run a small amount through my day-old curled hair. It seems to bring them back to life and create a freshly curled or wavy look.
Brittney C.
Justin, TX
First off, I get this at Sephora. The smallest size purchased multiple times is cheaper than the bigger size just FYI. I was surprised to find I didn't LOVE the smell like all the other reviews stated. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't my favorite. I love the way my hair feels after... but it hasn't actually repaired my hair any. Days I don't use it, it looks the same as it did before I started this oil. It's a good "polish" oil but nothing more.
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I really like this Moroccan treatment oil doesn't give such an oily feel or Texture to my hair even after a while and even if I don't wash my hair the next day my hair still feels nice and smooth and not at all early as other hair serums that I've used before that make your hair feel nasty and oily after a while. so I would definitely recommend this it's very good product
Jen P.
Hvre De Grace, MD
OMG I literally swear by this stuff!!! And I promise you, I don't take that phrase on very often! Lol. This is one of the only beaty products in all genres, that I would swear by! I have long hair, and it keeps it very soft without any flyaways which is awesome! It also smells amazing and makes my hair feel like silk. Its a lil pricey esp when your broke lol, but I will always buy it whenever I'm able to. And trust me, I little goes a long way. Like I said, I have long hair, but I still only need a dime size amount
eirini t.
I love this product. The whole line smells amazing. Just a little goes such a long way. I put a few drops through my ends and slowly massage it through before I blow dry. It leaves my hair so shiny and smooth. Immediately de frizzes in heat and humidity. I put it in my hair when I'm on the beach then rinse it out after a few hours with cold water and my hair is like silk!
Brieanna C.
I cannot live without this product!!! I have mixed hair. My mom is African American and my dad is white resulting in some crazy curly hair that I prefer to straighten. I use it after showering by placing a quarter sized amount in my palm on my damp hair, and massaging it into my scalp and then the rest of my hair. I then blow dry my hair straight with a paddle brush. Lastly, I use the product while using my flat iron as a protectant from the heat. I section out my hair, place a dime sized amount in my hand and use it right before I flat iron each section. This oil leaves my hair shiny, managable, and smooth. Like I said, I cannot live without this product. It is truly amazing!
Michelle P.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this product every time after i take a shower, rubbing most of it onto my ends and massage a small amount of the residue into my scalp and it keeps my hair looking SO healthy! Every hair dresser I go to asks me how I keep my hair looking so healthy - and trust me, I use heat a lot (I straighten every single day). Highly recommend!
Kady H.
Alexandria, VA
Between the weather and coloring my hair is UBER dry in the winter. No matter how much conditioner I use I could never really get it smooth. Since I have been using Morricanoil that has totally changed. I use it right before I blow dry my hair and it allows me to style it without creating a lot of static later that comes with my dry hair. It loves heat and I can still use the flat iron without damaging my hair. I have a lot of thin hair that usually falls flat but this product does not weigh my hair down either.
Debbie H.
Orange, CA
I love this Argan oil! I wish it was a little less expensive but you get what you Pay for. This oil is pretty much like a long term conditioning. I like to use this oil right after using all heat appliances . It leaves my hair feeling healthy and shiny. Not to shiny, when it looks greasy but a healthy shine. Ive been told by others that you can use this oil on your cuticles . This oil is intended to brighten and restore vitamins back into your hair . Go get yours !
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora