BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jessie G.
Had to drop a star because no matter how little I put in my hair, my hair gets SO greasy after I apply it. It smells nice and all but I feel like this product is all fluff. It doesn't actually do much for me. The ends of my hair are little damaged so I put most of the oil there and try to avoid the roots and it does make my ends softer but idk man, for a bottle that's super tiny and costs $16 I just don't see the point. I won't be repurchasing.
Jodi M.
Dublin12
Lovely hair treatment it smells amazing and locks moisture into my hair leaving it silky smooth. As I have extremely damaged and dry hair it's a great pick me up. Definitely recommend this beaut!
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Even with my hair being super fine and thin this stuff doesn't make it greasy or weigh-down. It just makes sure all of my little flyaways are in place. I use not even a pea-sized amount just a dot and run that through my whole head. I like how this product makes my hair look too got some extra shine. If you can get your hands on the lite version if you have thin hair would work better, but I have a hard time trying to find that one.
Emily R.
United Kingdom
Was given as a gift and honestly never look back to not using oil on my hair now, leaves a nice smooth silky finish after blow drying my hair! Plus smells incredible and leaves a blinding shine!
Vianelle Z.
Vancouver , BC
My all time favorite hair oil. I use this post-shower before going in with my blow dryer. Not only does it help with heat protection, but it gives my hair a nice smooth finish after blow drying. It doesn't leave any residue or oily feeling and great at moisturizing the ends of my hair. My hair tends to get quite dry on the ends due to heat and colour. I love that its also safe for colour-treated hair, not to mention smells fantastic.
HANNAH J.
WALSALL, WALSALL
Nothing will ever compare to this product. I discovered it almost 2 years ago now and I’m still on my first big bottle. My hair in the past had never ever sat right, as I bleach my hair it always puffed up when blow drying, nothing helped it.. TILL I discovered this magic bottle, smells great does what it promises excellent for when I wear my hair naturally curly! Even my boyfriend steals a pump every now again! CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT 🔥
Kinjal S.
Bharuch
As I hear to much about this product ...I want this product but in India not availBle...😔. I rated this oil because m interested to use this as I some different properties contains in this oil... N which is good for hair ...
Jessica B.
Québec, QC
J’adore! Enfin une huile qui ne laisse pas les cheveux gras. Produit un peu dispendieux mais la qualité est tellement bonne que ça en vaut la peine et aucun autre produit ne fonctionne aussi bien. J’en rachète régulièrement.
Hena K.
This morroccon oil is an absolute love. It helps you get the best hair. It makes your hair strong and minimises the hairfall. I have been using this product for a long time now. Seriously Love it. You all should also try it.
Angela A.
The only thing I don't love about it is that it does feel a little bit heavy in my hair if I apply too much, so I really have to be careful about the amount I was using when I first purchased this. But once I got the hang of how the product works for me and how much I needed, I really liked it!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora