BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ellen W.
Leaves my hair so smooth and soft. I apply it on my damp hair just at the ends. It’s effective and smells wonderful. I have bleached hair that is thick and can sometimes feel dry. The product is quite pricey but a little goes a long way. I would
purchase again.
Batsheva B.
This product smells amazing and gives hair a healthy shine. I like to use it after straightening my hair. A little goes a long way, so the bottle will last a long long time. Worth the price for the shine! I'd buy again...I probably won't need to for a few years though
sthefany h.
miami, FL
este producto es ideal para eliminar el frizz del cabello y mejorar las puntas quebradas, nutre el cabello dejandolo sedoso y manejable, ideal para las mujeres que usan muchos quimicos que maltratan su cabello. me gustaria tener en mas cantidad para usar siempre.
♛ Hope ♛.
This is like changing!
When I dye my hair it gets really damaged.
this product gets my hair healthy, good looking and strong again.
The package is colourful and nice and the instructions are very clear.
You can see results in the first application.
I would buy this again.
Elena D.
I love this treatment since I used this I sowed a big change in my hair,new is more healthy,strong and definitely more softer ❤️ If you want your hair to grown faster and healthier definitely you need to use this treatment ✌🏻✅
Nicole D.
Ottawa, ON
This product has changed how I feel about my hair. I used to get really dry hair during winter, not anymore! This oil smells amazing, and makes my hair shiny, soft, and frizz free. I definitely recommend trying it out. It's my absolute favorite hair product and I can't get enough. I look forward to trying out other products from this brand.
Kinda I.
منتج جيد جدا افضله بين الكثير من المنتجات استغنيت عن الكثير لاجله يجعل الشعر لامعاوحيويا وجميل جدا لا داعي للقلق بعد الان بعد استخدامه سوف تظهرين باجمل صورة امام اصحابك واهلك وسوف تزداد ثقتك بنفسك انصح الجميع باستخظامه وليس فقط النساء حتى الرجال لانه امن تمام
Jessica N.
Lower Sackville, NS
Great product. I use the light version on my blonde, color treated and dry hair. I find that it makes my hair nice and soft and also cuts down on drying time. It is slightly expensive but I will definitely keep purchasing.
Nina F.
I love love love this product!! My hair is severely dried and lifeless after straightening and colouring it several times.
I always read reviews of the products I buy, especially when it comes to my hair. I read about Moroccanoil in a blog and I got really curious, especially after reading so many reviews vouching for this treatment - and I glad I bought it! It's probably the most amazing hair treatment I've tried - my hair feels smooth, shiny and so much easier to comb and style! I can't live without it!
Danielle M.
rathfarnham
I used this a few times didn’t really like it that much made my hair Greasy smells lovely and very affordable so you get what you pay for no wasn’t a big fan of it and yes could be improved as it’s going around so long!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora