BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Joanna C.
Caldicot
Amazing! What Can I say? Just incredible stuff! I use this every single on my dry and damaged hair and it makes my hair incredible smooth,soft, no frizz, and adds an insane amount of hydration so if you suffer with dry,damaged hair then this is the product for you! It smells absolutely divine, and it lasts ages! I brought a bottle 9 months ago and I have used it everyday since and I still have half a bottle! It’s a thick consistency so rub it in between palms to warm and start with ends of hair. It is slightly expensive but definitely worth it as the quality and what this product can do for you it’s truly crazy! I recommend this 100%.
hello h.
Love this stuff😍 it smells beautiful and really makes my hair shine.
I like to apply Moroccan oil to my hair mainly through the lenght and ends after washing whilst it's still damp.
If you have dry/ split ends you have to give this a try it really does restore you hair and leaves it super soft and glossy.
Ashley W.
Quispamsis , NB
I absolutely LOVE anything Moroccan Oil and Yes I’ve tried almost all of the products available lol I use to use bleach a lot in my hair to keep it light (I know, I know, so dumb lol) so you can imagine the hair I was stuck with trying to “fix”  my hair was brittle, thin, very unhealthy and just wouldn’t grow. Since using Moroccan oil products my hair has improved emencly. My hair has never been better. Super hydrated, grows beautifully, very healthy. This little jem right here has been a great help ! I put it through my damp hair once to twice a week with amazing results. It’s jam packed with antioxidants and shine boosting vitamins. This one is a must have in my books ;) try it out girls !
Gaby B.
Manchester
Ride. Or. Die. Product. Desert island product. My one and only love. Seriously - I have been using this consistently for 10 years since they first started selling it at my mom’s salon and will never stop. I’ll never get over how beautifully smooth it makes my (wavy, thick, naturally frizzy AF) hair. No hair oil compares. I’ve used many others while either at a friend’s house or abroad or just in a pinch, and they all seem to sit on my hair without doing much. Invest in this if you care about your hair, you won’t regret it!
Amy S.
Middle Sackville
I got a sample of this from Sephora ! And I love it ! Not only does it make my hair feel amazing but also smell so nice ! It is pricey but will last so long because u only need a small dime size dot of it each time !
I do find if I use it too much my hair will start to get greasy so I use it only twice a week!
Amazing in the summer for dry damaged hair
Shayla L.
victoria, bc
Have been using this for years. I put about one pump in my hands and warm up the product then apply to damp hair after showering. I focus most of the product on my ends and then work my way up. If you slap it on your roots you'll be mega greasy. But if you use it properly it will change your life and give you amazing soft and nice smelling hair!
Katy M.
Absolutely love this product! With this, a little definitely goes a long way. I have the full sized bottle for almost a year and it's still more than half full. The packaging feels very luxurious as the Moroccanoil treatment comes in a sturdy glass bottle. This treatment makes your hair look, feel and smell amazing. The treatment feels very light and it doesn't weigh down your hair or make it look greasy.  This gets rid of frizz, gives your hair a healthy shine and at the same time, makes it feel soft and silky. The only downside is that this is quite pricey but I definitely would recommend it. I'm very satisfied and happy with the product.
🌻Ivana🌻mom,wife,happy l.
Portlaoise
This is just heaven for your hair. I applied it while my hair was still wet and once dried, my curls looked fabulous. So shiny and moisturised. And the smell, oh, like exotic paradise. My hair is curly and dry, so this is a real life saver for me. Definitely recommending to everyone
Lorraine L.
Tengo el cabello graso y las puntas secas, y me ENCANTAAA este aceite, tiene un olor increíble, y se absorbe super bien en el cabello.  Lo uso después de lavarme el cabello para hidratar las puntas, y luego para peinarme. El cabello queda suave y lleno de vida lo recomiendo 100%
Grace E.
Enfield Chase , Enfield
I do not have this product, but I have pure Moroccan Argan oil !! I went to Morocco last raster and got two bottles of pure argon oil for much cheaper than this, and I guarantee you it will have the same results if not better with pure plain Argon oil, I do recommend it! It helps your hair grow and thicken a little bit and makes your hair softer and controls frizz, I use it during swimming to protect my hair from chlorine ! Also it’s natural and doesn’t have chemicals in it ( my pure one) so there is no damage! I recommend finding a pure plain cheaper one
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora