BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Soupeara B.
Orleans, ON
One of my favourite hair treatment oils. Expensive but worth it as you do not need too much product to leave in your hair. The packaging is nice and the bottle is glass, not your standard plastic bottle. I love this treatment, it works on my dry split ends and it has the most amazing sweet smell. Definitely recommend this as a staple to your haircare. tip* apply it while wet before drying so it can penetrate the hair and a drop or two to help with flyaways at the end of your blowdry.
Delaney B.
St, ON
Ever since getting pregnant with my youngest daughter my hair is dry, dead and can't retain any moisture no matter what I do. I recieved a sample of this from Sephora and it has changed my life and my hair. I wash my hair normally, brush my conditioner through and then rinse. When my hair is still damp I rub less than a quarter sized amount throughout all of my hair and let it air dry. My hair has never been softer, less damaged or more beautiful in a long time! The price is amazing and it will last you months and months. I have recommended this to everyone since trying it. You won't regret it!
Kassidy T.
New Tecumseth, ON
Amazing oil for your hair!!

This oil dose not feel or look oily when you put it in your hair, it is pricey but I think it is worth the money. This product helps you brush out your hair after a shower and makes your hair smell fantastic. You can buy this product or at selected hair salons.
Sophie T.
I'm gonna buy the third bottle of moroccanoil. My hair has been repaired well since I use the products because it was really very dry and frizz. I really love my hair after caring!!!
Would recommend to others just save your pennies up!
Anna W.
Calgary
Love this stuff I have curly / frizzy hair and this helps to tame it on a regular basis. Typically I put this in before and after styling. It works great. I have tried other oils and this works the best for my hair type. One bottle has lasted me forever.
Claire A.
Love my Moroccan oil. As a naturally curly haired girl, this is amazing at taming frizz and flyaways. I tend to use a curl cream after washing and then apply this to wet hair and it dries really nice. Compared to other argan oils I have used this is excellent! Moroccanoil® Pure Argan Oil
louise c.
Renfrewshire , Linwood
I can't get over how wonderful this smells! This leaves my hair feeling so silky. The scent smells rich and I always get complements from people that are by me. This is a must buy! I have bleached, dry hair and its soaks this oil up! My hair loves it!
Holly R.
This saves my hair! If I use this after showering while my hair is still wet, the next day my hair looks so soft, shiny, and healthy! It is more expensive than other treatments you can buy, but it works so much better and you only need to use a tiny bit each time so it lasts a long time! Highly recommend!
Jasmeen K.
surrey
i LOVE it  my hair never felt better  my hair was frizzy and it has a nice smell to it and it can also act as a heat protective  and after a week i started to notes shiner smother hair. I would buy this again and plus my dad loves it so much to he sometimes would steal it .
Amalia L.
London
This product is AMAZING if you have dry, thick hair. I tried other oils, but I always come back to this one and I even got it in travel size so I can always have some with me. It’s the only hair product I’m always happy to splurge on( but this will last you for months anyways). It’s the best product to control frizzy hair without making it look greasy. It also makes your hair feel soo soft.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora