BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Grace E.
Enfield Chase , Enfield
I do not have this product, but I have pure Moroccan Argan oil !! I went to Morocco last raster and got two bottles of pure argon oil for much cheaper than this, and I guarantee you it will have the same results if not better with pure plain Argon oil, I do recommend it! It helps your hair grow and thicken a little bit and makes your hair softer and controls frizz, I use it during swimming to protect my hair from chlorine ! Also it’s natural and doesn’t have chemicals in it ( my pure one) so there is no damage! I recommend finding a pure plain cheaper one
JOHANNA F.
The results are very good in complying with the points it promises. It has an important proportion of argan oil, it does not reach 100% but it is combined with other types of ingredients to give the hair softness and shine. When the hair dries, it remains softer and silkier thanks to the conditioning effect of the product.
Taylor M.
Oakville, RI
I have been using moroccanoil for around 5 years now and it makes SUCH a difference. I do not stray from their products because they are just so amazing with my thick, long and curly brown hair. Not only does the product smell INCREDIBLE its also the perfect oil to keep my hair from frizzing! I typically pair the oil with the moroccanoil shampoo & conditioner along with the hair spray and that combo makes my hair silky smooth. I will forever reccomend any and every moroccanoil product to girls with similar hair as mine because these products have kept my hairdresser shocked at how healthy my hair is for the past 5 years!
Sarah-Jane F.
This is an absolute staple for me in my hair care.  I have very very thick blonde hair with a mind of its own and tendency to get frizzy.  Two pumps of this before blow drier makes my hair dry quicker and smoother, limiting the amount of heat I need to use therefore minimising damage - definitely recommend
Finina S.
Calgary, AB
I regret that I used this product late. This product is my must have now. I first tried this with my friend. She bought it and offered me to try it and just on my first try, I'm sold! I'm buying mine in Sephora all the time. My hair is thick and wavy but this product was able to manage it. I will keep buying this product.
Fiona M.
Dunbar, East Lothian
I tried this after everyone was raving about it. I had tried other oils for my hair which were good but what I love about this is the smell. To begin with I wasn't sure about the scent but it has grown on me and it's now a scent I love. It leaves the ends of my hair soft. I haven't used this in a while but once I get my hair cut short again I'm definitely going to start using this and other products in the range.
olivia a.
London, London
i absolutely love using this on wet hair! i find that it works best when i run it through my hair, then wrap a heated towel around it for 10 or 15 minutes. when you remove the towel your hair is SO soft and smooth! the price is reasonable given how amazing this product is - have got my whole family hooked on it now!
Jennifer H.
Lancashire, Blackburn
I like to apply the tiniest amount of this to the ends of my hair after towel drying. It makes my hair so silky smooth and manageable. Just be careful with going too far towards the root and remember that less is more or it will make your hair greasy and heavy.
Megan F.
Orillia , ON
The best product I have used for my hair thus far! It is a serum made from Morrocan oil, and it is good for all hair types. I use a pea size drop, and run it through the roots down to the ends of the hair. It can be used on dry or wet hair. It instantly replenishes your hair, adds shines and removes frizz. I feel that I don’t get as many split ends while using this! And the smell is natural and light. It doesn’t feel Heavy or leave your hair feeling like there is product in it. A regular size bottle is quite small for the high price, but there really is not product that compares! If you want you hair feeling brand new! Use this!
Katie M.
New waterford , NS
this oil is amazing for your hair. i apply this right after i get out of the shower and it makes my hair soft , shiny and super easy to brush out. this is good for anyone with damaged dry hair. i know you can get this at sephora im not sure about anywheres else
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora