BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Deana K.
I use this EVERY SINGLE DAY. I love this product. A tiny bit goes a long way. Even though my hair is thin it gets very frizzy and this product controls it completely. Very expensive but its so worth it. I usually buy this at Sephora with a coupon through out the year. I always buy the travel version for trips
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I received a little mini bottle of this stuff through PinchMe & I’ve tried it out a few times so far! I really like it, I find the treatment leaves my hair feelings so soft and smooth. It also smells amazing (: I definitely find that I need to be careful with the amount I apply because if otherwise, my hair will feel and look greasy REAL quick. A small amount does the job!
Kiera R.
Coral Gables, FL
Smells so good but can be rather strong at times. Always afraid that it will make me break out in hives.
Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy grail hair oil. I will forever use this product. I have used for over ten years. Helps tame frizzy hair and gives a healthy shin without looking greasy. Smells good. It looks expensive at first, but you don’t need a lot of product so the bottle lasts for years. Would recommend to others and plan on purchasing again in the future.
Shelley B.
Rancho Cucamonga
This bottle will last a looong time! A little goes a long way and it doesn’t make my hair feel greasy or like I didn’t just wash it. It’s in the middle of the road for price but as it last forever you can’t beat that. I absolutely would recommend this to others.
Daisy V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was excited to try this product after hearing such great things about it but I could not get over the smell. It has a very intense fragrance, that triggered headaches. The smell lingers until you wash your hair. The oil does make your hair shiny and soft if you can get over the smell.
Mina C.
Portland
My hair stylist always uses this on my hair.  Smells so good! And makes my hair silky smooth and shiny without weighting it down. I get this from my hair stylist and she gives me a better deal than if I were to buy directly from other retailers such as Sephora. One bottle lasts very long time.  So worthy it!
Lianne L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this treatment! A little goes a long way and it keeps my ends from getting dry and flat. It also had a pleasant scent and helps protect your hair from damage. I will purchase again and it’s definitely worth a try if you want beautiful, soft hair!
Valerie C.
Santa Monica, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The best hair product! I have thin,light brown hair that looks greasy so easy. I’ve been using this for years and nothing could be better.
Emmalee H.
Romance, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my favorite products! Very good and worth the price I highly suggest for anyone!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora