BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Hanane d.
Dakhla
My sister has very curly hair. If you use hair types hers is a 3B. I have slightly wavy hair, this has meant that I have spent her life trying to learn how to take care of curly hair. This product is amazing and by far my favorite. We have been using it for about four years now and I am happy we found it on Amazon because it means I can stop buying it from her hair dresser where it is more expensive. Basically what this does is create a smooth, shiny appearance for her slightly dry, curly hair. It can go on when her hair is damp or when it is dry. We bleached the bottom of her hair to create an ombre look but it left her ends looking dry and dead, using this product makes her curls look vibrant and healthy again. Would definitely buy over and over again. Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment 3.4 Oz Bottle with Blue Box (6.8-Oz)
SHIANNON K.
I used this product around 6 months ago in the summer when my hair was damaged and bleached. The product it’s self works, it smells insanely good and it’s amazing at keeping your hair feeling soft and smelling fresh.

The way I personally used this product was by mixing it with my conditioner and then also on wet or dry hair. I use it this way because I find that mixing it with the conditioner really helps make your hair silky smooth, plus the smell is to die for as I’ve said previously!

The price point for me is the only downfall, it’s on the expensive side and even though it does do what it says on the tin, I’ve found various other products that work equally as well with my hair to maintain the condition and also softness.

Overall though, I would definitely buy again and would recommend to a friend!
kambalaya R.
España
Para mi este es uno de los mejores productos capilares que pueden existir en tratamientos de cabello y terminados de peinados, impresionante lo que este producto puede hacer con una sola gota...
Lo he utilizado en mi salón de belleza, con mis clientas y de forma personal en mi casa.
Hay muchos mas productos de los que se muestran aquí, el champú y la mascarilla son una delicia... Todo un lujo para nuestro cabello...

For me this is one of the best hair products that can exist in hair treatments and hairstyles, impressive what this product can do with just one drop ... I have used it in my beauty salon, with my clients and personally in my home. There are many more products than those shown here, the shampoo and the mask are a delight ... A luxury for our hair ...
Khamise B.
LONDON
This Product is Awesome! I used this product when I wear my natural hair and want it to be uniform & straight. I normally apply it while my hair is still wet from from a shampoo and leave it under a foil plastic cap for 10 mins before blow drying. The results are my hair becomes so straight and light that its easy to put it into a top bun without having to use tons of gel to lay my edges. As this product is a little on the pricey side..its not something I would purchase all the time but the small bottle does last quite a while
Katarina K.
Nakusp, BC
This is my favourite oils to use in the hair! You really have to try it to see how well it works. I'm a hairdresser and I find that this doesn't way down the hair at all like most oils do. It's very lightweight and once its applied you can see and feel a difference but you can't see that oil residue which is huge. I love the scent, I'll even add it in my hair some days just to make my hair smell amazing haha.
Tiffany C.
This product smells INCREDIBLE, like vanilla with just the right amount of sweetness. My hair is naturally thick and black, but I've bleached it blonde. I started using this product more consistently after dyeing my hair blonde, and it really helps to smooth out my hair and minimize any further damage. Instead of pouring out this product, I typically hold my palm over the opening, tip everything upside down, and tip it back up. The amount that stays on my hand is enough to cover the hair on one side (left/right) of my head. This is the perfect amount for my long (lower back length) hair, and doesn't feel greasy at all. It's a little bit on the pricey side, but works well.

Moroccanoil treatment also comes in a package with a pump dispenser as well, in case that would better suit your preferences.
carly f.
I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't love moroccan oil. Its much too heavy for finer hair textures, and if you're blonde it discolours and turns your hair a little brassy. It works great on thicker, coarser hair textures, but it just weighs down on finer hair. It smells SO good though!! I wish theyd come out with a spray perfume for their original scent. I also find im able to use other brands of hair oils on my hair when its dry and it doesnt make hair oily/stringy looking but this one does. Its so easy to overdo it (even on thick hair).
Jen P.
Kitscoty
Love this product, doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy after use. Especially great in the winter if you are like me and have a lot of hair static. I’m not a fan of the packaging. The bottle is glass and has slipped out of my hands a couple of times. Thankfully it has not broke. The price point is on the high side if you’re not sure about the product. I’m super happy with it and can justify the price. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Nathalie A.
I wanted to try this oil for a long time since everyone seems to love it so much. I've been using it for three months now and I just don't get it. Yes, it does smell good and it makes my hair softer and shinier, but I see no difference in its overall condition over time, and I do expect a difference from a product that has the word "treatment" attached to it, and especially with that price. For me, this is more of a styling product than treatment. I've achieved the same results with oils that are half the price.
wissal w.
algeria
I put myself together, but this is definitely at the top of my list.

I first started using Moroccanoil Treatment almost six years ago (long before every brand had their own version!) when I noticed my hair stylist mixing it into the dye and also applying it before drying. I just loved the way I looked leaving the salon so I bought a bottle and I’ve never looked back.

Nothing I’ve ever used (and I’ve sampled other kinds of oils since then) makes my hair as sleek, shiny and healthy as this does.

Since I’ve started using Moroccanoil, I’ve been able to grow my hair out to two feet long twice to donate 12+ inches each time to Locks of Love. The most recent major chop was 14 inches donated in November. At that time, I cut my hair up to my chin and it’s already to my shoulders.

I apply it to wet hair as soon as I get out of the shower – a little bit, and I stress little, goes a long way – and then usually let dry naturally overnight.

In the morning, I apply a little bit more as either a heat protectant if I’m flat ironing my hair or to tame little fly-aways that stuck up while I’m sleeping.

The bottle last forever, as well! Even when my hair was one-to-two feet long a bottle lasted me a little over a year.

All-in-all, I can honestly say if this product is ever discontinued, I will probably cry – I love it that much! Natural Hair Color:BlackHair Type:NormalInterested in Hair Products for:Heat Protection
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora