BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
opal p.
Monmouth, IL
This oil is very hydrating and smells amazing! However, while it does help smooth and define my curls, its very minimal and does not help with frizz as much as I feel it should. It is a very nice product and leaves my hair feeling very smooth, but for the price it just doesn't do enough.
Michael C.
Boonsboro
A little goes a long way and it last a long time! Leaves the hair smelling good and feeling great
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I received a little mini bottle of this stuff through PinchMe & I’ve tried it out a few times so far! I really like it, I find the treatment leaves my hair feelings so soft and smooth. It also smells amazing (: I definitely find that I need to be careful with the amount I apply because if otherwise, my hair will feel and look greasy REAL quick. A small amount does the job!
Brandi S.
texas city, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Favorite hair oil ever. It smells amazing and it really helps your hair to smooth out, be nourished and look great
c H.
Santa Ana, CA
OH MY GOD! Let me just say that i am EXTREMELY picky about what I put in my hair. My hair gal showed me this product over eight years ago. I have not stopped using it ever cents! I love the smell and I love how you literally only need a little bit to go a long ways. This was the gateway hair product for me!
Neveen R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this brand for all my body needs! I use it for my hair and skin after I get out of the shower. Leaves my skin feeling smooth & soft! Definitely worth buying, I highly recommend it.
Lori M.
Independence
Purchased at: Sephora
Cuts down on drying time, moisturizes my hair, has a great smell, and leaves my hair feeling healthy - not greasy. Slightly pricey but comes in a variety of sizes.
Julie E.
Williston, SC
This is my OG hair oil that I've repurchased a zillion times in the close to decade I've been using it. Tames frizz, protects from heat damage, smells delightful and it lasts so long. I also use on my elbows in the winter to keep them from cracking!
Kimberly S.
Omg I love this stuff! The smell and everything. The smell lasts forever and it just smells so good!! It’s expensive but worth it.
Jessica F.
Austin, TX
I’ve been using this product on the ends of my hair for years! I have blonde hair and this product has saved me from so much breakage
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora