BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kacie W.
Unicoi , TN
Ever since it started getting humid this spring/summer I was on a hunt to find something to help with my frizzy hair. I had tried so many oils until I got a sample of this one. This has transformed my hair! I put this on my damp hair and style it as usual and my hair is shiny and healthy looking for days. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling in my hair either which is fantastic since I try to go a few days without washing my hair. 10/10 would recommend!
Julie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
To be honest if you have really dry hair and then use this product it is good but if your looking to heal dandruff I don't think it's a good product for that because it will make our hair itchy. Idk it is just my opinion personally but over all it smells good and it's soft and thin in texture and for that reason I like it but idk if I would buy again
Olha A.
New Castle, DE
This oil is one of the best that I have ever tried and one of the favorites. They will tidy the hair in any condition in a matter of hours. The hair becomes soft, easily combed, shiny. Many do not like the pungent smell, but I do not bother him at all.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
This is probably my new favorite leave-in. It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. I don’t recommend putting this anywhere near your scalp. I apply this serum to the ends and mid shaft after towel drying, then style as usual. I can’t go without using some kind of leave-in conditioner or serum. Other favorites are Biosilk Silk Therapy Treatment, 12 fl oz, CHI Keratin Silk Infusion, 6 fl oz, and most recently, Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray.
Maria H.
Charlotte, NC
I was given this product as a sample from a salon event I attended. I have semi-thick colored hair so at times it can get frizzy and dry very crunchy because of how long I have been dying my hair. Using this oil has given my hair life again! It is amazing. It isn't too heavy on the hair and it doesn't weight it down at all. Since you only need to use the tiniest amount, a small bottle will go a long way. Overall, I love the product and I would definitely buy it again
Cherie A.
Victorville, CA
I bleach my hair, have been bleaching it for over 10 years now. When you bleach it is pretty  inevitable that it will dry out you ends. Those little wispys after you style your hair are rather annoying. My stylist suggested trying this and putting it in my hair while it was wet. A little goes a long way and though it's pricey it will last a long time and it really works! The smell is amazing and it makes my wispys go away as well as add shine to my hair!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!! I use so many products from Moroccan. It is by far the best out of all hair products I use. I have curly and frizzy hair and this product helps it so much! It's super easy to use. It keeps my hair moist and super smooth and soft. I absolutely recommend this 100%. I recommend all of their products honestly. I have never been disappointed with any of them.
Shaylie F.
Provo, UT
Okay, besides the benefits of this product (which are amazing) can we talk about how great this product smells?! I mean come on, it is worth the money right there to have your hair smell like this product. I bleach my naturally brown, dry hair so this product is a staple in my hair care regime. It helps restore the shine and softness that is no longer visible in my hair. This product is great for restoring damaged hair and keeping healthy hair shiny and glowing.
Ambreanna R.
Pocatello, ID
This is the best oil for your hair! I use it on a daily basis and it keeps my hair smooth and just feels healthier. It smells AMAZING and last all day long so I don't have to reapply. I have pretty long hair and use it everyday so i go through it kind of quick but I love it! I highly recommend for anyone who gets their hair colored often and/or has tangly hair. It helps my hair from tangling as often because it keeps it so smooth. You won't regret buying it! :)
Lindsey K.
Los Angeles, CA
I bleach my hair so it loooooves oils. Moroccan Oil is fantastic but since I have pretty fine hair (albeit a lot of it) I have to be very careful with the amount I use, otherwise it tends to weigh it down. I also find it can make my hair tend towards brassiness if I overuse it but that's on me, rather than the product. All in all, if you're dry, coarse or damaged and looking for a good all round oil that smells great and lasts forever, this is a great choice.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.