BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
mirna t.
Amazing hair with this product , soft and brilliant! I really love this product !
Pamela A.
Blythewood, SC
Smells great and does wonders for your blowout! Makes hair smooth and manageable.
Kanwal Q.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE the smell of this! I use both moroccan oil and macadamia and I'm obsessed!
Vivian S.
Dearborn, MI
i am in love with all of moroccan oil products always works amazing with my hair
Asher R.
Been using this product for a quite long now. But I don't know if it does the job.
Carmen V.
Smells amazing. Am in love this product. Iteavws my hair so soft and manageable.
Heather P.
Tallahassee, FL
This saved my hair, I use it everyday and I have noticed I have less split ends.
MarQuita M.
I absolutely love this product simple because it does what it is supposed to do..
Rosa S.
A lll them products are amazing i love it they work so perfect , i recommend this
Sophia
Works great! Really worth the money! I got it from CVS and I'm really happy I did
Abby m.
Ellershouse , NS
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear by it or have found better options for a smaller budget ? 🤗💸
Enes y.
Is this item easy to use ?
Leah V.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Does this weigh down your hair?
Rebecca H.
Batavia, OH
Does this work well for people with a lot of dead/dry hair?
Alex K.
Is this a leave in treatment or just for after shower?

Sephora