BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Anna S.
This is fine, but I'd rather it come in a spray. The scent is also fine but I prefer OGX.
Rachel E.
Gilbert, AZ
It is a very soft oil that smells and looks great on the hair! My hair comes out shines!
Sthéfani A.
New rochelle, NY
Great product hope everyone likes it as well as I liked it. share with me your experience
Kayleigh  T.
This stuff is awesome! It makes my hair so soft and silky. I use it in my kids hair too.
Alexandra D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
OBSESSED! This leaves my hair looking shiny and new! Moroccan oil is definitely my go to!
Ami H.
I love it. I love the smell, design, and it works! Only 4 star because it's expensive..!
Megan S.
Austin, TX
Love this product. Use it on my ends after my shower to keep my ends strong and healthy.
Olivia B.
Macon, GA
Love this product. Smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling awesome. Last for awhile too
Jessica M.
This is amazing ! This does miracles for my dry brittle hair! Gives me that healthy shine
Lindsey K.
Charlotte , NC
Does make hair shiny and soft but also made my hair limp and oily very fast. Smells nice
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora