BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received a sample in my Play bag this month, and expected to be disappointed. I have thick curly hair, which usually means an oily scalp and dry ends, so anything oil makes me nervous. Was I surprised! First, the scent is really nice. It does take awhile to fade, but it's not overly sweet or annoying. Second, it seemed to revitalize my curls (applied to dry hair) after being flattened by a headband, and gave my hair a nice, not oily, shine while keeping it soft and silky. I've already added it to my Sephora loves list.
Katherine C.
Ballston Spa, NY
I got this in a limited box that I purchased from Birchbox. I find that I like using it with Hask's Argan Oil shampoo after I give myself a clarifying shampooing to restore some moisture. I don't have much experience with hair serums, but I can tell a difference between using the shampoo alone after my rinse. I just have to be careful with how much dispenses out of the bottle. I can take very little before my fine hair gets weighed down, but a little goes a long way with this stuff. I'm considering buying a full size once I run out.
Kari S.
This stuff is amazing! I have naturally curly hair and I use this when I straighten it. I apply it to damp hair and then blow dry and flat iron. I then apply just a tiny amount once my hair is dry to the bottom half. It smells incredible and leaves my hair sooo smooth and soft. This is the only product I use when straightening my hair. A little goes a long way! The price tag is a little steep for me but this product far surpasses any of the less expensive "comparable" products out there and is so worth every penny! I order on Amazon and have not found the product to be any less quality than getting it at the salon.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I received this in a Sephora Play box and was hesitant to try it because when I tried hair I'll in the past my hair ended up looking greasy, and most leave in products in general tend to weigh my hair down. This is nice and light and didn't look great unless I accidentally use it to come to the root. It helps smooth my wavy hair and gives it a little shine. I'm resting one start because it isn't as amazing as the tsubaki oil my hair dresser or in my hair, but I supposed my hair also isn't being stalked by a professional stylist when I use Moroccanoil at home... Or maybe the miracle product was really that hair bb he was trying to convince me I need...
Dany Z.
I gave up using conditioner after discovering this gem. There's nothing bad I can say about Moroccanoil Treatment. It smells wonderful and it works like a charm. I use a quarter size amount after washing my hair and I focus mainly on my ends. Whatever I have left over on my hands I smooth it at the top of my head. When my hair dried, it feels like I used a heavy duty hair treatment when I just used a little bit of oil. My hair is smooth and glossy, with a nice light scent that lingers. I love this stuff and will definitely repurchase.
Lorena R.
I absolutely love how this product smells especially when its in my hair. AWESOME for when your in a rush but need your hair looking fantabulous and super healthy❤
Anahid K.
Suffern, NY
I have been using this product for maybe 8 years. I never go a day without it. I have thick hair and this really hydrates my ends. I typically use it after I shower. I take 1-2 pumps and massage it into my hair, focusing on the ends. I then either air dry or blow dry. Afterwards, I take a tiny bit more (maybe 1/3 or 1/2 of a pump) and smooth out any frizz I see. Pricey some places, and affordable at others. I like the convenience of this product now being at Sephora. When I first starting buying this, you could only get it at salons. Have already and will continue to recommend.
Morgan J.
Noblesville , IN
A friend of mine gave me this oil because her hair was too fine to be able to use oil at all. I quickly fell in love with it. For being an oil, it's surprisingly lightweight and fresh. My hair is fine but I have a lot of it, and it never once has made my hair feel greasy or oily. I apply it to the tips of my hair mainly, and it makes my hair so soft and shiny. I even use it when my hair is dry in small amounts to tame static in the winter and frizz in the summer. It's a great product, and a staple in my beauty routine.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
I love this hair product makes my hair feels fresh and smells sooo good... my hair is very thin so it doesn’t have volume. And with this product it makes your damaged hair feel renewed and strong. my hair feels better with volume. I would recommend this!
Heaven D.
Vancleave , MS
this oil is so easy to use and works best with curly or wavy hair. it left my hair feeling so beautiful and lightweigh. this serum smells great and i will continue to purchase until i find a better product that works for my hair however i am not sure i see that happening because i have been using this product since i first found out about it
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora