BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
April B.
Manhattan , IL
Buy this! My hair has never felt or been smoother and healthier than when using Moroccan oil!
Katie R.
I've used a friend's and it was amazing just one use. I so badly want to get myself my own!!
Alondra R.
Orlndo
I love tat and mascare is perfect for all hair is very great and repair hair love that always
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
I like to rub this through my hands then rub my hands through my hair. It smells amazing too!
Mariana N.
Bridgeport, CT
E um tratamento maravilhoso para as pontas dos meus cabelos que são pontas duplas ele hidrata
🌹 W.
Tampa
Leave my hair super shiny after treated color hair love treatment I recommended to my friends
blanca e.
Indianapolis, IN
I love love love this oil , the smell is amazing i really recommend it work great on my hair.
Olivia C.
Leave my hair way too oily the price is okay don’t think I would use it again do to oily hair
S M.
I love Moroccan oil products. They smell amazing and leave my hair looking and feeling great
Jen M.
I use this almost every day. I have very dry coarse hair and this softens it and adds shine!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora