BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Larissa A.
Canton, MI
I used the Moroccan on dry hair and also after bathing in wet wires. My impression was the same as when I used the traditional version: the hair is super soft, smelling and shiny. The difference is that the Moroccanoil Light does not leave the hair as drained as the traditional version. I confess that this was one of the reasons I did not die of love for the product before.
This time I felt the hair soft, but without getting the tips stuck or very "licked." Oh, of course I have very thin and oily hair, but I did not feel any extra oil with the use of Moroccanoil Light.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
First used this after getting my dead ends trimmed, the stylist recommended this for my dry sometimes frizzy do whatever it wants hair, since Ive been using this faithfully over a year, I have noticed that my hair is in better condition. It tames the fly aways, always leaves my hair with a shiny smooth look. My favorite thing about this oil, the smell is amazing.
Fatima A.
Austin , TX
Looking for something to fortify and give you're hair shine simultaneously? Then this is your product. Has a nice gentle scent. I use this after shampooing and conditioning with the Moroccan Oil colour safe shampoo and conditioner. Put this oil on mid shaft and down to the ends because most oils in the roots will make the hair look greasy a few days later. I like to apply it before drying my hair and a bit in the ends just after, if my hair needs a little extra care. Moroccanoil® Treatment OriginalMoroccanoil® Treatment OriginalMoroccanoil® Hydrating ShampooMoroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set (8.5 oz each)
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
I actually receive this and I fabfitfun box. They loved it I use that little bit on my hair after I straighten or curl an extra nutrients as well as shine. And it leaves my hair smelling and feeling so nice . I like how it's travel-size so you can stick it in your backpack. However one thing I did dislike is a very thick hair so unfortunately this did not lost me very long however, I would love the product😍
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
Always a great, reliable hair oil! I have extremely long, brittle, curly/frizzy, color processed hair that tends to suffer from product build up because I do have oily hair. This stuff smells great, and you get a lot of product in the bottle. It lasted me several months because I only needed a little drop to cover my ends. On days I wear my hair curly, I use more than on the days I straighten it. I made this mistake at first, thinking it was more like my other serums than an oil. A little pricey, but definitely worth the purchase every so often.
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
I am a believer in Moroccan Oil! Love it!!!!
I use this on a daily basis in my hair and my daughters. 1-2 pumps is all you need even for thick hair. I use it on towel dried hair and work it in and then brush through. I am naturally brunette but I have heavily highlighted blonde hair. It's awesome to use if you get bleaching services done at the salon. Your stylist will appreciate you taking care of your hair at home in between services too. This oil keeps my hair soft and shiny. It also makes my hair stronger! Get you some!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I use this everyday on my ends. I use to use another oil on my hair from Sally's. When I bought this I noticed this was bottled in glass and was richer. It costs more but this type of oil should be packaged in glass and not in plastic. I really enjoy the smell.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Every single person I see bitching about the kids making up school days, can’t spell themselves. Homie, you should know first hand that education is important- and you could use some make-up days, too.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received a sample in my Play bag this month, and expected to be disappointed. I have thick curly hair, which usually means an oily scalp and dry ends, so anything oil makes me nervous. Was I surprised! First, the scent is really nice. It does take awhile to fade, but it's not overly sweet or annoying. Second, it seemed to revitalize my curls (applied to dry hair) after being flattened by a headband, and gave my hair a nice, not oily, shine while keeping it soft and silky. I've already added it to my Sephora loves list.
Amy G.
Atwater, CA
I LOVE THIS OIL! Not only does it make my hair feel AMAZING, but it smells great! I always use it on my color treated hair. I've gone through 3 sessions of blonde and my hair stills feels amazing thanks to this line of products. I got it from my stylist, they sell these products at their salon, and my local Sephora started selling it as well. I highly recommend it. It is WORTH YOUR Money!!!!! My hair is so strong and healthy. I'm always getting compliments on how healthy my hair looks. I'm a natural brunette, and my hair still feels extremely silky. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora