BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Erika w.
Bronx, NY
Love the smell and love the way this makes my hair super slick when I straighten it. The best!
McKaley L.
Elwood, IN
I always use this before I straighten or curl my hair!! My Hubby loves the smell of it as well!
Lauren B.
Bartlett, IL
I looove Morraccon oil because it smells so nice and makes my hair so soft! Pricy but worth it
Karley A.
Milton, KY
This oil works wonders on hair! I use mine when my hair is feeling dry and this helps soo much+
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
Amazing made my hair sleek and shiny!!! Love how quick it detangled my hair and made it so soft
Sabrina M.
West Covina , CA
I have wavy/ curly hair and this product makes my frizzy hair smooth, while giving a nice shine
Mary o.
I bleach my hair so oils and lotions are a huge help when it gets rough and untamed in texture
Lizzie C.
Louisville, KY
This product is simply amazing. I have used it for years. The smallest amount goes a long way!
Iteria N.
Las Vegas, NV
This product definitely revitalized my hair and I'm pretty sure it aided in SOME of the growth.
Catherine G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love. Love. Love. This oil. It does wonders for my hair and help manage frizz. Really like it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora