BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
First used this after getting my dead ends trimmed, the stylist recommended this for my dry sometimes frizzy do whatever it wants hair, since Ive been using this faithfully over a year, I have noticed that my hair is in better condition. It tames the fly aways, always leaves my hair with a shiny smooth look. My favorite thing about this oil, the smell is amazing.
Aruna B.
Portland, OR
This is a staple in my hair care routine. I have been using this product for past 3 years now. To give you an idea about my hair I would say I have dark, frizzy dry hair which get tangled easily. I found this product 3 years ago and I am hooked till date. It makes my hair look shiny, frizz free and set angles them. I use it as soon as I get out of shower, take few pumps of the product on my palms and rub it between my palms because running my fingers and plans through my hair. I comb only after I have put this hair treatment. I do not use it on my scalp just the hair. It has brought life back to my once very dry looking hair. I love this product and cannot live without it.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This oil is great! It makes your hair so super smooth and shiny and makes it feel softer and less dry. It helps repair your hair and you'll see less and less breakage after a while of use. It smells amazing and it's super light weight. It doesn't weigh down your hair or make it look greasy. It works especially well on dry ends. I like to put this in my hair when it's damp and once it's dry it looks and feels amazing. Pricey but worth it!
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
I was introduced to this product at an early age because of a hairstyle crisis. Ever since, I’ve LOVED this brand and product. I use it both as a wet and dry product (meaning I use it on wet and dry hair depending on my intended results). If I’m looking for some extra conditioning and a quick fix for dead ends, I use it on wet hair. If I’m looking to smooth out my straightened hair and hide those flyaways.

It’s a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I definite recommend this product for people with long thick hair, those with dry hair, and those who have a lot of pesky flyaways.

For reference my hair is long, thick, naturally a bit wavy, dark, and color treated!
Kristina J.
Chamblee, GA
This oil so so great!! My hair is very thick and dry and it softens it right up. Every time I go to the salon my stylist recommends me to focus this on the ends of my hair to bring it back to life (and it definitely does the trick!). You can find this at any salon as well as Sephora or Target. The smell is addicting and you will love the results!! A little goes a long way so you will get your moneys worth out of this product.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I really enjoy this hair treatment so much. It smells great, reduces frizz, etc. I have dry brown hair with natural dirty blonde highlights. It works so well for my hair and I do highly recommend to others. Especially if you have dry or color treated hair like myself. I've been using this for about 4 years now haven't found something I like better. I must stress though that you will not like this if you use too much of it. You really only need a small amount as it is an oil, and just run it through your hair. I direct it more toward the ends oppose to my roots so that I don't get oily.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is perfect for my hair. I have very coarse, thick, curly hair that loves to frizz. Putting this on either wet or dry hair keeps those frizzies under control. I usually reapply it throughout the day as needed. I don't think the product is short-lasting, it's just super humid where I live. I think it's a medium weight oil, maybe a little on the heavy side, which is perfect for my hair but I know it's been too much for some of my friends with finer hair.
Kelsey M.
Burleson, TX
I LOVE this oil! I used it years ago and it just fell off my radar for some reason until I saw it on Amazon and remembered how amazing it made my hair feel, its thick but not too thick, it's the only oil that gives me immediate results without leaving my hair greasy and oily, plus the smell is amazing. I have extremely dry hair and this seems like the only thing that gives my hair any moisture. I can't recommend this enough!
Maygan R.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely adore this Moroccan oil treatment for all hair types.. I use everyday when I get out of the show. I start but adding just a dime sized amount to my wet hair and drag it from root to tips. It leaves my hair feeling extra soft and moisturized! I've used a lot of hair serums in the past but this ones blows them all away! Perfect to use right before I blow dry. Leaves my hair silky and smooth while not taking away from the volume of it or leaving it greasy!
Nancy D.
LOVE all Moroccan oil products but especially this one. I don't use it exactly as stated. Sometimes I'll throw it on my damp hair and put a plastic cap on for awhile and then wash out. Others, I'll throw it on after a shower and just leave it in for the whole day- wash it out that evening or the next day. Generally, I do one or the other twice a month. I have great, smooth, silky hair that I love and I truly believe the Moroccan oil plays a part in that.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora