BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Doreen G.
Works well on dry hair. I have brittle hair and it give me a great shine and makes my hair softness
Keri S.
Milton, FL
One of my favorite hair products ever!!! I love the smell and the way it makes my hair look/feel ❤
Martha L.
Escondido , CA
Great product, love the way it leaves my hair silky and shiny. Definitely a must have hair product
Alyssa S.
Aiken, SC
Great for all types of hair ! I have curly hair and I love this product! The smell is amazing too!
Libby T.
Spring Lake, MI
This product smells amazing. It doesn't leave my hair greasy. Leaves my hair very soft and shinny.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
This is the only brand of moroccanoil hair treatment thats good and worth the money, ive tried many
Emma H.
Maple Valley , WA
Love using this stuff before blowing drying my hair it makes it smell great and look great as well
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN
I really enjoy using this on damp hair when drying or doing a blowout. Great on dry hair for frizz.
Elizabeth N.
St. Paul
Love this product. Made my hair feel silky smooth and kept the static away. Use about once a week.
Haley D.
Howell, MI
I absolutely love this product! It smells amazing and leaves my hair looking very shiny and healthy
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora