BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jacki D.
Chapel Hill
Always helps to revive my hair when I go too far with the bleach. Stay away from roots for best results
Georgann T.
Manchester, CT
I just love this oil it leaves my hair so soft and silky perfect for dry damage hair or color treated.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this stuff always use it in my hair when it's feeling dry and damages AN it always does the trick
Katie W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I would NOT straighten my hair without this, but then again, if you use too much your hair get greasy.
Andris G.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my fav hair oils , smells divine , a little pricey for some budgets but a little goes a long way
Monica V.
San Antonio
I want to try this Moroccan oil, I was listening good comments about this oil, the people recommend me
Tracy M.
Big Stone Gap , VA
My hair is normally dry and frizzy but after using this oil before blow drying, it is smooth and soft.
Madie S.
Ferndale, MI
This lightweight oil leaves hair solky, shiny, and smooth. Great for taming frizz, and hair management.
Corina V.
Renton , WA
Yaaaaaaaaas. This is my favorite hair oil. Nothing compares to this. It is amazing and worth the price.
Boni L.
Berlin, MA
I love this! I have very thick hair and this helps make my hair to be shiny, frizz free, and very soft
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.