BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I first tried this product probably 10 years ago. I don't know that I could go a day with out using this when I wash my hair!! The first time I tried it was because I was getting this dry patch of skin on my scalp during the winter. My best friend and hair dresser recommend this to me. It absolutly stopped that dry patch from returning!! In the winter I will massage a little into my scalp after running it through the bottom half of my hair. The other times of the year I do not apply to my scalp! This makes my hair look and feel amazing!!
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
YALL- This oil is GREAT. My hair is very fine & curly, so my hairdresser recommended it to me over a year ago to use when styling my hair. Once I smelled it I HAD to have it! It smells amazing! I apply it to my damp hair to help control frizz before blow drying/straightening. When I want to wear my hair natural/curly I apply while damp and let it airdry. I apply to the ends of my hair first & as there is less on my hands I run it through onto my scalp. This oil is luxurious and a little goes a long way... at least on my fine (very dry) hair. It is a little pricey for me so I have tried to make it last as long as possible but I will be repurchasing for sure. I have finally found something that works & makes my hair more manageable!
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I live and die by this stuff! Nothing makes my hair feel better than this. I usually wash my hair in the morning and then put a little (smaller than a dime size) amount in my hands and rub it through my hair, especially my ends. I blow dry it after that and it feels silky smooth and nourished for days! I dont wash my hair every day. It seems expensive for such a little bottle but like I said, you need so little so it lasts forever. Definitely recommend!
Brittany C.
Been using this product for years and I will probably never change it! Amazing serum that makes your hair smell and feel incredibly soft and healthy. I use it after the shower before I blow dry my hair :) I also use the shampoo/conditioner and the body balm! The smell is so clean and refreshing. I used to have the candle they make too but it finally just ran out a year later. Highly recommend any of their products!
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your hair look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Hannah H.
This will always be my favorite oil for my hair! I have used if for 9 years now and, even when I try other oils, I always go back to this one! It is one hair product that I always have as a consistent part of my hair care routine. If used correctly (not overusing the product every time you apply it) it will last you a LONG time, which makes its price very affordable and worth it. It smells amazing and makes your hair feel great without weighing it down or making it look greasy (again, this is only if used correctly) I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve their hair care routine!
Katherine V.
Berkeley, CA
To me, this is the gold standard of leave in hair treatments. I have a lot of straight, long hair that needs a bit of babying. One squirt of this stuff does the trick - its light (as long as you don't use too much), smells luxurious, and keeps my hair soft. My husband has very course, tightly curled hair (3c hair type) and it works great on him as well. The only hair type I don't think it would work on is very thin, fine hair as it might weigh it down. It's pricey, and there are cheaper options that are *almost* as good, but if you have room in your budget, go with this.
Irene G.
I cannot live without this stuff anymore! I've been consistently using this for almost 6 months now and I've never felt so happy with my hair before. A few months back I wasn't able to even run my fingers through my hair because it'd end up breaking and it'd look soooo dry that I'd feel embarrassed to leave it down unless I straightened it (which obviously worsened the problem). I picked up this treatment randomly on the search of something that would help and right away I knew I didn't wanna try anything else. My hair looks and feels so smooth and healthy that I've completely stopped straightening it
Leona G.
San Francisco, CA
One of my absolute favorite hair oils. It leaves my hair so soft and tangle free! You only need such a small amount so it lasts so long. Obsessed with the way it smells!
Lisa L.
I received a generous sample from Sephora and tried it over 2 days. After applying a nickel sized drop on my towel dried fine, curly/wavy 2B/2C hair and letting it air dry, it felt like my hair absorbed the product well. It didn't feel sticky or full of silicone. There's a very soft, sweet almond oil- like scent which disappears. When dry, my curls were softly defined but a bit more relaxed than usual. It took care of 80% of my frizz. A few small drops on dry hair smoothed out the rest. Although it worked reasonably well, this product did not live up to its hype enough for me to justify its cost.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora