BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jheniel k.
Edgewood
I remember when I was younger  an I use to get my hair straighten frequently my aunt would always use this product . The Moroccanoil treatment would leave my hair silky smooth and frizz free. I thought the packeting was adorable so would always encourage  my aunt to use this product on my hair.
Brittany I.
Cleveland
Most amazing product I’ve ever used in my hair. The scent is so amazing but not overwhelming like some hair products. It does not weigh your hair down like most oils so. I still had my volume in my hair. Perfect product doesn’t need to change anything
April P.
Parma, OH
I really like this here oil. I love the way it smells and it’s just the right consistency, not too thick and not too thin. It makes my hair feel shiny and soft. I originally got this in a play subscription but would absolutely repurchase it in the future.
Lauren D.
This product made my hair very soft and after blow drying I‎t came out silky, strong and full. I‎t can be a tad greasy in the scalp but just using on the ends really helped repair my hair. My hair can get very dry and knotted so I found this helped a lot.
Michele M.
I love this Moroccan oil! My stylist introduced me to it because my hair is very dry and I use it most everyday and it has done wonders for my hair. I am very sensitive to smells but this one has just a nice light scent to it. Yes, I would recommend it.
Shaana G.
Mahwah, NJ
I did love this stuff when I first got it. Went through the whole bottle. I found it did the job. It made my hair smooth and tamed the frizz. The smell was good too. It is on the pricier side though. I purchased a new bottle a few years later and felt that it wasn't the same. It didn't make my hair feel as smooth and tamed. It didn't really do much for me. I am not sure whether they changed the formula or if my hair texture changed throughout the years from damage, etc. Either way, if my hair IS more damaged now, then I know this product is not meant for super damaged hair and won't work. Which means I'd need a better product to manage my hair.
Vanessa V.
Wilmington, DE
I have color treated hair which can be a little dry and this does wonders.  I use it every time I wash my hair before I put on any other product.  It smooths away the frizzies even if I blow dry my hair.  It doesn't leave my hair greasy.  Instead it feels silky smooth.
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
This is a great product for all hair textures. I use it on my clients as a blowout serum and to finish with. It is so versatile. With coarse and drier texture hair you can use more product. On finer hair use less and the hair never feels weighed down. It leaves hair silky smooth and hydrated.
Taylor W.
Love this product, smells amazing and a little goes a long way! Only bad thing i have to say is if you accidentally use too much it can weigh down your hair. If you just be mindful of the amount you use it is perfect and definitely would recommend.
Lavenue C.
Biloxi, MS
This product smells amazing and will completely defrizz your hair. Made my hair soft and smooth without being oily. A little goes a long way so the price isn't bad considering this. I received this at the salon I work at and have been using it for a week or so.
The only thing I will warn against is all of the "cones" in it. Typically, dimethicones and other ingredients ending in "cone" aren't great for people who are trying to coach their natural waves or curls back (curly/wavy girl method). BUT if that isn't your goal, then I would 10/10 recommend trying this.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora