BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Nicole P.
Love Moroccan Oil products! They smell amazing and really work wonders. I would definitely recommend!
Jihan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Moroccan oil is the best oil ever. It lasts forever and it keeps the hair nice, shiny and super soft.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
I honestly love this stuff the next day it makes my
Hair feel so much soft and nicer I recommended it
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers, NY
Excellent product. Expensive but great results definitely recommend it because just want it promoted.
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
I need all the oil I can get. I highlight my hair so often that it is damaged and I def need this oil
Lyn Sueldes O.
Culver City, CA
I love this oil. I already use it for a few years and I always buy more. I really love this product.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
Can make your hair greasy if you use too much of this product. Decent value but it's not my favorite
peggy g.
Riverton, NJ
put a few drops in my hair after I wash it and it keeps the freezies away is not greasey works great
Kaylin H.
mcdonough
My hair has never been so soft! After using this is limits the amount of other products I have to use
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
I just bought this and haven't used it too much but it does smell good and it feels good on my ends.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora