BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Michelle W.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I love applying this to my ends of my hair. This makes my dry hair look shiny! Best oil I have used!
MaryRose W.
Fishkill, NY
I have thick curly hair and this works great as a leave in conditioner. Also the smell is delicious!!
Ima C.
Virginia Beach
Adds shine and oil backs to hair. I use it for both dry and wer hair or as leave in before any style.
Bronwyn M.
fayette
I love using this oil on my hair. It always makes my hair feel rehydrated and healthy after each use.
Sallie P.
Simpsonville, SC
This stuff is fabulous! It smells so good and leaves my hair smooth and shiny. I highly recommend it!
Kristen I.
Franklin, NH
I bleach my hair and this is amazing on it !! Leaves it silky smooth no frizz and worth every penny !
Casey H.
Wilmington, MA
Works really well. Was nervous to try because my hair can easily get greasy from oils but it didn't.
Gina C.
Las Vegas
I love Moroccan oil! The smell is amazing and my skin feels awesome! Can’t go wrong! I always rebuy!
Keeiry R.
Baytown, TX
This treatment for the hair leaves a very nice shine and makes your hair is manageable and healthier
Tanisha M.
Fall River, MA
Smells awesome. Works very well at taming frizz and making the hair feel soft especially at the ends.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora