BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ima C.
Virginia Beach
Adds shine and oil backs to hair. I use it for both dry and wer hair or as leave in before any style.
Amanda F.
Always love Moroccan oil. Doesn't leave my hair feeling too oily, as someone with usually oily hair.
Brielle M.
Millstone Township, NJ
I have frizzy hair and use this. It works amazing. It takes away the frizz and adds luminous shine.
Leigh N.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I don't use hair oil that often but I've used this product occasionally. Smells great and smoothing.
Rebecca D.
I really liked this product. It made my hair soft and less frizzy but it left my hair a little oily.
Samantha T.
Kenly
I love putting this in my hair. It makes it feel smooth and silky and keeps my hair from drying out.
Michelle W.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I love applying this to my ends of my hair. This makes my dry hair look shiny! Best oil I have used!
Christina W.
Must have in my collection! Hair is smooth, shiny & smells AMAZING. Husband loved the smell of it too
lexi d.
I give this an a because it makes my hair super soft and it fixed my split ends within a week or so.
Victoria M.
Buckeye, AZ
Love the smell of this product. My hair feels sleek and smooth whether I blow dry or leave to air dry
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora