BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
April M.
Ann Arbor, MI
I use this anytime the ends of my hair get dry. It's a great product to have and I'm so glad I bought it!
Cindy L.
Smells great, tames frizz and keeps hair from drying out. Also leave my hair shiny not oily. Expensive.
Alissa S.
Minneapolis, MN
Love using moroccan oil. It does wonders for dry and curly hair. Highly recommend for a little hair TLC!
Katie P.
Charleston, SC
My hairdresser has been using this on my hair for years. It helps manage my frizzies and increases shine.
Brachel M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Perfect for straightening curly hair. Leaves hair soft and healthy looking. I tacked off 1 star for price
Megan K.
This is my favorite hair product! I use it everyday. It makes my hair feel so amazing and soft and new!!!
Samantha K.
Miramar, FL
I really love the light version of this I use it on my bleached hair and it has made all the difference.
Clarilee P.
Orlando, FL
This is the best hair oil I have come across, it gave my hair life and helped it grow strong and healthy.
Vee W.
It give your hair the healthy shine and bounce look. It also gives the hair the body it needs............
Veronica F.
San Antonio, TX
Is it better then the argon oil? I'd like to try something new for my hair. Plus its curly and frizzy too
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.