BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
This is the greatest product ever made for hair care. It's such a lightweight oil that, while not weighing down my hair, it adds such a great and healthy shine to my hair. I apply a little bit to my wet hair after washing to help detangle it. As soon as I put it on my hair goes from super curly and knotted to just curly and smooth. After blow drying and straightening I then apply some more to help smooth it out and add shine. It also reduces frizz, especially in the summer. An added benefit is that it smells great! I have yet to try the light treatment because I just love this one too much. It's better than any other argan or other hair oils around that I have tried.
Victoria V.
Northridge, CA
I love this product so much. It works magic and is really good quality for the price. You can never go wrong with this and works for everyone. I definitely would recommend this to anyone I know. LOVE THIS BRAND!
laney r.
Florida
This is a very nice product to put your hair and it gives it a nice condition and oil free frizzy look as a nice serum and the main problem I have with it is it doesn’t look very oily I’m satisfied with this product
Tara B.
Glendale, AZ
I always buy this brand because it doesn’t have alcohol in it. I notice a lot of Moroccan oil’s tend to have alcohol in it which ends up drying out your hair more.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
This is an amazing product for all hair types but it's fantastic for those who fight with tangles. It is also, surprisingly enough, not bad for those of us with fine hair either!
This adds shine and helps detangle to make your hair unbelievably soft and silky, beautiful. I thought it'd be like all those other MoroccanOils I've been through but NOPE! This stuff blows those out of the water peoples. And in my opinion, it has a very faint scent of baby powder but that's just my opinion. Smells wonderful. It can be used on wet hair AND.. wait for it, wait for it.... DRY HAIR also! Yes!!! So if you need to touch up during the day feel free to grab, dab and slab some on to refresh your beautiful hair! Besides, you are a goddess right?! Don't deny her the right to let her locks shine!
Christine N.
This is likely my favorite hair oil treatment. I have several hair treatments I like but find myself turning to this one the most as of late. It is especially great for hair that has been processed and thereby damaged in the process.

I just put a dime size amount in my hands, rub them together and then rub into my hair focusing on the bottom ends. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave the hair feeling heavy or greasy but moisturizer and soft provided you do not use too much. I also like to then brush my hair with a boar bristle brush for even distribution of the oil throughout my hair. I like the smell and this product really feels all natural. Compared to Josie Maran's Argan Oil, I would say this one is a little thicker, more fragrant and provides more intense hydration.

Almost every salon sells this product so I always pick up at a salon.
Olivia H.
Lorton, VA
moroccan oil's smell is second to none. On one hand The scent is so fragment that you can smell it across a room and know instantly what it is and in the other hand, the scent is so light and fresh that it isn't overwhelming. When the product is applied to wet hair, it soaks in leaving the hair soft, supple and nourished all the way through. When applied to dry hair, it creates a non greasy shine that brings the hair to life as it moves.
karen c.
Soy una rubia natural, pero me sale más destacado que obviamente daños mi pelo. Mi cabello ya está bien por lo que el daño causado por la coloración que hace que sea seco y quebradizo. Tenía un amigo recomienda este material a mí y ahora soy adicto. Aplico dos bombas después de secarse con una toalla el pelo después de la ducha. No sólo reduce la cantidad de enredos que hacen que mi cabello sea más fácil de cepillar pero mantiene el pelo más suave y tersa, una vez que esté seco. Puede hacer que su cabello graso si se pone demasiado por lo que sólo tiene que averiguar la cantidad adecuada para su cabello. Como he dicho mi pelo está muy bien, pero es bastante largo y no tengo la cabeza llena de la misma manera dos bombas que funciona para mí.
Morgan T.
Maumelle, AR
This stuff is AMAZING! I have naturally straight hair, but sometimes the ends get a little bit frizzy and crazy if I let my hair air dry. I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag a few months ago. I didn't really know what to expect and I was a little nervous to try it since my hair is naturally pretty oily. This stuff completely blew my expectations! Not only does it smell great, but a little goes a really long way and helped the ends of my hair so much! I put a pea sized amount in my hands and smooth it through the ends of my hair and it always dries perfectly straight and smooth! I will definitely be buying more of this when I run out!
Jennifer C.
Louisville, KY
Smells amazing.  Great for my long, curly, dry hair.  A couple of pumps after I shower and I'm good to go.  Lasts a long time, which makes it a great value.  Would highly recommend this product.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora