BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

Amanda R.
San Antonio
Love love love this product by far the best Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Crisy M.
It smells amazing, keeps my hair soft, and really helps with detangling damp hair! Keeps frizz away too
Boni L.
Berlin, MA
I love this! I have very thick hair and this helps make my hair to be shiny, frizz free, and very soft
Katie W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I would NOT straighten my hair without this, but then again, if you use too much your hair get greasy.
Kirby C.
Branford
I love this stuff ! Leaves the Hair nice and shiny and also smells really good my clients also love it
Sam S.
Shelburne, VT
You don't need a lot of this to do the trick, the product is amazing though, a little goes a long way
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
I feel like this has really made my hair healthier. It adds shine and softness as well. great product.
Jacki D.
Chapel Hill
Always helps to revive my hair when I go too far with the bleach. Stay away from roots for best results
Megan R.
This is a must!! My hair feels super soft after using this. No flyaways either!! It even smells great!
Riva S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This does wonders for my hair. It conditions my hair and takes out the frizz. I can't live without it!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora