BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Alysa M.
Terre Haute, IN
I feel like this has really made my hair healthier. It adds shine and softness as well. great product.
Lily C.
Tyrone , OK
Love this oil left my hair feeling super soft and healthy. Perfect for when using heat tools to style.
Olivia P.
This product worked really well and I would recommend! It was just pricey but the product is worth it!
Madie S.
Ferndale, MI
This lightweight oil leaves hair solky, shiny, and smooth. Great for taming frizz, and hair management.
Cozette Z.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is great for deep conditioning but can be heavy and cause a little bit of excess oil in hair
Jacie E.
Awesome product, I love it. I put this on the ends of my hair once a week and it keeps my ends healthy!
Boni L.
Berlin, MA
I love this! I have very thick hair and this helps make my hair to be shiny, frizz free, and very soft
Katie W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I would NOT straighten my hair without this, but then again, if you use too much your hair get greasy.
Melissa C.
Ooltewah, TN
This has helped my hair so much! It keeps it hydrated without weighing it down. And it also adds shine!
Monica V.
San Antonio
I want to try this Moroccan oil, I was listening good comments about this oil, the people recommend me
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora