BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Love! Keeps your hair looking healthy and feeling great all day! Will be purchasing again in the future.
Vee W.
It give your hair the healthy shine and bounce look. It also gives the hair the body it needs............
Leslie O.
Nashville, TN
Great hair oil. Definitely speeds up the blowdrying process. Great natural smell that dissipates quickly.
Katie H.
Newaygo
My hair stylist tried this in my hair. I really loved the smell!! And how soft and shiny it made my hair
Ubah O.
St. Paul
I love using this product every single time I wash my hair . It moisturizes your hair after you wash it .
Bella❣️💕 M.
Moroccan oil works so well for curly hair. I love using it to tame my curls and give them an extra boost.
Britnee P.
I love this stuff. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy. It's very easy to use at home as well.
Veronica F.
San Antonio, TX
Is it better then the argon oil? I'd like to try something new for my hair. Plus its curly and frizzy too
Morgan T.
Vancouver, WA
Smells wonderful!!! I use this on dry hair and when I braid my long hair. Keeps it smooth and frizz free
Cassandra T.
Lincoln City, OR
Love oil treatments, this one has a really nice formula, leaving your hair smelling coconutty and glossy.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora