BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

Straight hair
Smells good
I loved it
Price its okey...
Would totally buy it again!!
megan e.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Makes my hair feel great and healthy. I love the smell so much. I would recommend any of their products.
Sylvia F.
Atlantic Mine, MI
Awesome product! Smells great and makes my hair feel super silky and smooth. Great for control of frizz.
Abby B.
After 4 bleach sessions this product has been such a life saver! Cannot believe how great my hair feels!
Jackelinne R.
This product I love leaves my hair very soft and manageable and I feel it is restored and looks healthier
Kiyana M.
Bronx, Ny
If you have your hair dyed a lighter color than your original hair color it will darken it as you use it.
Jen A.
Oceanside , CA
I love this oil.. doesn't weigh my hair down and a little goes a long wayMoroccanoil® Treatment Original
Alice
Love love love this product. It's easy to use and produces great results. Helps keep frizz under control.
Tiffany D.
Ripon, CA
I have dry chemical damaged hair and this product added the moisture and shine it needed so desperately.
Sava K.
Mission Viejo
My sister and I use this religiously. It helps with split ends, heat damage and doesn’t make my hair oily
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora