BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kayla E.
Ashburn, VA
Amazing line and product! Smells absolutely heavenly! Leaves her smooth and silky! Great for damaged ends
Lynne W.
Made my hair soft and shiny. Loved it and a little goes far. Also felt like it protected my hair from heat
ALI H.
Seville, OH
I really like this product it is a bit pricey but I think it’s worth the money for what it does to my hair
Jaime M.
Pittsford, NY
I have frizzy hair and I use Moroccan oil before I straighten and it has made my hair so smooth and soft.
Jazmin T.
Brooklyn, NY
Greaf for silky hair
Straight hair
Smells good
I loved it
Price its okey...
Would totally buy it again!!
Katie P.
Charleston, SC
My hairdresser has been using this on my hair for years. It helps manage my frizzies and increases shine.
Jackelinne R.
This product I love leaves my hair very soft and manageable and I feel it is restored and looks healthier
Francimar R.
Love it me gusta muchoo es súper hidratante y te deja el pelo suave y saludable que es lo más importante
Brittany P.
Pensacola, FL
I love the smell more than anything else. The product works really well but can some times be too heavy.
Abby B.
After 4 bleach sessions this product has been such a life saver! Cannot believe how great my hair feels!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora