BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Gabby V.
Corrales, NM
I used this and I absolutely loved it but the only thing that kinda bugged was the consistency of the product
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
This is really effective! Highly recommended for people who have dry hair. Nice scent and very long lasting!
samantha s.
Jurupa Valley , CA
This is really good especially if you have dead ends like me but refuse to cut them . It's good for the price
Lady B.
Rochester, NY
Love the way my hair feel after using the MoroccanOil. My hair is full of life now wont change it 💖💖💖💖💖👌👌👌👌👌
Sade W.
I can't go a day without at least a pump of this oil! I love how it smells and makes my hair shiny and soft!
Julia d.
CAMARAGIBE
esse produto é muito bom deixa meu cabelo muito bonito e sedoso, além de ajudar também a diminuir o volume. 💜
Marleny P.
Este producto no puede faltar, lo uso siempre que hago mi cabello, me gusta el olor y esta marca por supuesto
Jayla Y.
Madison, WI
I love this stuff. It's very light weight on my curly hair but it keeps it moisturized. It's one of my go tos
kaydi m.
Love this product! I've used it for years on myself and pretty much all of my clients. The smell is so good!
izzy c.
westminster, CO
Best oil ever for hair leaves my hair so smooth and shinny I love it soo much it's my holy Grail for my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.